Translation

Legolash2o

Turkish translation and some feedback;

tr-TR.zip

FrmMain-00000046    Split a large *.WIM file into mutliple read-only *.SWM files. *SWM files are read-only.

Maybe If this is added, it would be better

FrmMain-00000046    Split a large *.WIM file into mutliple read-only *.SWM files. *SWM files are read-only and cannot be edited.

Duplicate Entries

FrmMain-00000007    Donate to Legolash2o
FrmMain-00000023    Donate to Legolash2o

FrmMain-00000006    Help keep the project alive by donating to Legolash2o. All donations are greatly appreciated.
FrmMain-00000022    Help keep the project alive by donating to Legolash2o. All donations are greatly appreciated.

FrmOptions-00000008    Show Advanced Tab
FrmMain-00000036    Show 'Advanced' Tab

Can you have a time to look this bugs? ; http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12304-some-minor-bugs/
Thank you.

Is there a special version of the program to experience the translation?
Is the latest version 14.46.1?
Please help me because I want to translate the program into Arabic
Thank you in advance for your help
Though there is a certain version of the program for translation please put a link to download

Though there is a certain version of the program for translation please put a link to download

Yes, version 2.0.0.12 ;): it's a prototype, a "work in progress".

Lego is working on this new version, but there is no idea yet, when it will be ready to be released.

The translation-files we are talking about in this thread are NOT for the actual version 1.4.46.1, only for the new one!

If you want to try the translation, you can download the test-version and translate the english file en-EN.xaml.

Regards, Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

Yes, version 2.0.0.12 ;): it's a prototype, a "work in progress".

Lego is working on this new version, but there is no idea yet, when it will be ready to be released.

The translation-files we are talking about in this thread are NOT for the actual version 1.4.46.1, only for the new one!

If you want to try the translation, you can download the test-version and translate the english file en-EN.xaml.

Regards, Thiersee

Thank you brother

Thank you very much

I will now translate into Arabic

You're welcome. Don't worry guys that I'm not posting much, I'm still checking the forum.

I've just been coding on the back end DLL of v2.x by trying to make it more efficient and testing :) I won't be programming tomorrow though as I have to be at a BBQ :P

• 5 months later...

wollte mal anfragen wo ich diese de-DE.xaml hinpacken muss .. immer wenn ich das programm starte steht nur english drin .. keine andere zum auswählen ... danke

Ins Verzeichnis "Lang", aber die Sprache auswählen kannst du im Programm nicht, es wird mit der Sprache des laufenden Betriebssystem gestartet.

English:

Into the "Lang-Folder", but you can't choose the language to run, the program starts in the OS-Language.

Next time, please, in English.

Regards, Thiersee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...