ptd163

WIM <> ESD Conversion

abbodi1406 over at MDL has created a script that always for batch WIM <> ESD conversion. Do you think could integrate it into Win Toolkit Lego?

I know one can simply just download the script and run it, but if you could integrate this WTK would become a one stop shop for all one's Windows integration needs.

Link to post on MDL.

This request will definitely make it into v2.x :)

I'm very glad to hear this, but if it will be a while before v2.x is at the same level of ability as v1.5.x is, then I would hope you might reconsider and go ahead and include it in v1.5.x as well, since this is a feature that can be used as soon as it can be implemented.  Just my opinion.

Cheers and Regards

I'm very glad to hear this, but if it will be a while before v2.x is at the same level of ability as v1.5.x is, then I would hope you might reconsider and go ahead and include it in v1.5.x as well, since this is a feature that can be used as soon as it can be implemented.  Just my opinion.

Cheers and Regards

Yeah it would be awesome for WTK 1.5.x, but I think Lego said that because his future depends on 2.x, 1.5.x will be bug fixes only.

Edited by ptd163

I'm actually working on the WIM Manager now, and the convert option will be in that so won't be as long as you think.

After the WIM Manager, I have to focus a bit on the GUI as I have a presentation but it will also give you guys the ability to give feedback on the tools sooner. Hope that makes sense.