problem after remove the metro app

jigsaw5063

This is applied to the win8.1 x64

When removing any metro apps I have this problem:

1. on startup screen, shortcuts are missing of other metro app that are not removed

2.  In photo metro app error is "Sorry, there was a problem please try again later", 
3. Library does not exist, when I go to the option of a library 'File Explorer>View>Navigation pane>Show libraries', library generally does not appear,
            After enabling "Show libraries', then I got an error when I click on the File Explorer on the taskbar.

Surely if succeeded correctly display library first and second error will be eliminated!

How i can fix these errors?

I solved the problem for the second and third error option!
on clean install Win 8.1 removed the metro app, and then started integrating updates.
So probably were not in some way damaged metro applications.

error remain under Option 1, but it seems that it can not be fixed

After processing this procedure 'on clean install Win 8.1 removed the metro app, and then started integrating updates'.
I checked it again and it works properly

for the first problem
when I remove only 'travel windows' then they are not removed from the startup screen shortcuts obviously working properly
when I remove any other metro app then being deleted all the shortcuts from the start screen

Edited by jigsaw5063