not a bug but a suggestion

pennsylvaniaron

last nite I made a new iso which as a nubie is a little daunting plus we all have to wait for WTK to do its thing. time consuming to a degree. I use separate _64 and _32 iso's. I had created a _32 iso. so I was done with that. I now started working on its _64 bit counterpart. I went to create the iso. no biggie so far. I then read it into my VM for a test spin and I see that win 7 wants to install the 32 bit version...what da ??

so I go back and redo the darn thing (I'm still inexperienced)...hmmm, everything says 64 bit...original working folder, updates etc. then I catch my mistake...the input folder when making the  64 bit version was using the 32 bit working folder from the previous session. I know its minor and I will not forget to input the correct folder but is there anyway to have WTK know which folder you are currently worked on when going to the make iso screen...if too hard to do or not so important then file under G.

also lego is there a place in the forum for suggestions rather than bugs?

regards... 

ron