[Solved] SOFTWARE WITH SPYWARE-TROJAN

gigitractor

in instaler version softare connect to exterior and add-inject run32.dll via exterior for add spyware-trojan

but block with firewall software(in-out) package is instaled good...

WAY NOT REMOVE FROM DOWNLOAD INSTALER VERSION YOU LIKE OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED P.C. WITH MALWARE???

YOU DISGRACE,WANT TO DONATION FOR THIS MALWARE IN P.C.???

There is adware bundled with most software now. There is also a option to not have it installed during installation. Also there is a portable version which contains no installer or adware.

My question to you is this, have you ever donated for the toolkit or are you mad because the author wishes to earn some money alongside his FREE SOFTWARE?

Hey lego, if people keep complaining and whining i would consider charging for wintoolkit (nuhi is going to be for xlite)

I think 30-50 per pc sounds good

this budle and addon inside is malware not simple and clean budle same another software free with budle but clean.

option and skip in instalation you joke not work automatic instalation

you dont know-pinochioo.

if create new image for new os with malware in pc logic new os with malware

you have courage instaled this software budle in you pc with firewall and antivirus off???

There is adware bundled with most software now. There is also a option to not have it installed during installation. Also there is a portable version which contains no installer or adware.

My question to you is this, have you ever donated for the toolkit or are you mad because the author wishes to earn some money alongside his FREE SOFTWARE?

Hey lego, if people keep complaining and whining i would consider charging for wintoolkit (nuhi is going to be for xlite)

Do you have a link for xLite? Also don't you think $30-$50 is a bit much haha :-O

this budle and addon inside is malware not simple and clean budle same another software free with budle but clean.

I have to agree with you on that one. As soon as they pay me next. I will be betting rid of the installer or search for an alternative but with better software.

men you crazy

donate for wat???for malware???

but if you get donation and me and another people infected pc.you lunatic men people you tell donation back.

i use menny free software with budle:ccleaner,kmplayer,imgburn and menny menny but clean men

you interes is not donation and true team software  is infected people pc.

p.s. :ban me and delete my account

Just for the record when I release v1.5.x I will be attempting to release the installer without the crap AND when a user reports a specific program installed via the installer which is considered malware, etc.. i report it to the company so that they block it.

Only one person has reported a specific program name which I reported IMMEDIATELY!!!! I've just seen another report from this week so I will remove it now.

Do you have a link for xLite? Also don't you think $30-$50 is a bit much haha :-O

I have to agree with you on that one. As soon as they pay me next. I will be betting rid of the installer or search for an alternative but with better software.

Basic version of ntlite is free but really limited, full version is 45 dollars