Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes

abbodi1406

On 6/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, abbodi1406 said:

I'm not reuploading the addon just for that, it will be corrected next update

Тогда скажите, значит полные аддоны для Виндовс 7 не требуют интеграции с помощью NSUDO ?

Then tell, means full add-ons for Windows 7 do not demand integration by means of NSUDO?

That is what Im currently using in my builds.

It would be great to read needed parts from Tasks.ini and place file and folders on right place and then import registry. But I really dont know much about working with ini in cmd and parsing only needed strings.

I want to use more addons in batch solution. This .WA is old addon method. I use abbodi1406 .NET 4.8 .TPK, that methot is much better as can be proceed with dism. I can manually rebuild it to .TPK format for my use. (Maybe for future use would be great migrate addons to .TPK format)

So if someone have batch solution for integrating .WA into mounted image, please share it :)

6 hours ago, abbodi1406 said:

George King

Try this, it's not universal, it should work for my addons

https://m.put.re/99TkTpX2.zip

Получается полная хрень. Думал набор будет позволять интегрировать все рядом лежащие с образом INSTALL.WIM аддоны обоих разрядностей и вшивать одним нажатием кнопки во все разрядности без бубнов. Нееет. Пусть лучше через WinToolkit будет.

The full hogwash turns out. Set thought will allow to integrate everything the add-ons of both razryadnost lying with an image of INSTALL.WIM nearby and to sew one pressing of the button in all of word length without tambourines. Neeet. Let it will be better through WinToolkit.

23 hours ago, abbodi1406 said:

Updated

VC++ 2019: 14.26.28720.3

Если у меня всё закачано ранее, то какие скачать теперь? С какими названиями новые скачивать как для 7, так и для 8.1?

If I have everything pumped earlier, what download now? What are the new names to download for both 7 and 8.1?

Edited by Pavel

1 hour ago, Pavel said:

Если у меня всё закачано ранее, то какие скачать теперь? С какими названиями новые скачивать как для 7, так и для 8.1?

If I have everything pumped earlier, what download now? What are the new names to download for both 7 and 8.1?

vcredist_x64_2019_WinAll / vcredist_x86_2019_WinAll

Hi, where to see the checksums on the files.

vcredist_x64_Win7_20200328.WA
vcredist_x86_Win7_20200328.WA

vcredist_x64_2019_WinAll_14.26.28720.WA
vcredist_x86_2019_WinAll_14.26.28720.WA

Edited by pifewuna

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2014 at 1:14 AM, abbodi1406 said:

# To complete VC++ 2019 function for Windows 7/8.1, you need to integrate Universal CRT components, which is available with latest Monthly Rollup, or updates KB3118401/KB2999226

Please Abbodi can you clarify one thing: Are the Universal CRT components contained in KB3118401/KB2999226 presenting telemetry or not, and if they are telemetry updates can somehow be "cleaned" them from tracking components?

Edited by MAXtoriX

On 4/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, MAXtoriX said:

Please Abbodi can you clarify one thing: Are the Universal CRT components contained in KB3118401/KB2999226 presenting telemetry or not, and if they are telemetry updates can somehow be "cleaned" them from tracking components?

No, they are clean