A small, as I can, complete step-by-step guide to WinToolkit

gippetto

Hello geppetto really want to thank you for your time and work in this tutorial helped me a lot I'm really grateful for your post

I use windowsPT-BR  and found that if you make downloads from the windows update the WHDownloader updates comes to all languages

What enabled me to skip the part of add the language to the system I tested several times and my windows and everything worked perfectly thanks to WHDownloader programs and WinToolkit

thanks again to all and is the tip of the WinToolkit  , WHDownloader and making updates in all the languages

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I integrated 221 updates into this ISO Win_Pro_7_64BIT_English_Full_MLF_X15-71037 (Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1) but after I installed OS Windows Update found a lot of updates over 220.

I made everything as described above but something goes wrong. Yesterday I tried integration updates with DISM commands via CMD but the result was the same.  :g:

ISO Win_Pro_7_64BIT_English_Full_MLF_X15-71037

What for a strange ISO is that???

It seems not to be a regular ISO from MS...

The regular and actual ISO (english) for Win7 Pro x64 SP1 is X17-59186! BTW, if you still can get one...

Edited by Thiersee

Hi all,

I integrated 221 updates into this ISO Win_Pro_7_64BIT_English_Full_MLF_X15-71037 (Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1) but after I installed OS Windows Update found a lot of updates over 220.

I made everything as described above but something goes wrong. Yesterday I tried integration updates with DISM commands via CMD but the result was the same. :g:

Member warned

• 1 month later...

Kann das mal jemand in die deutsche Sprache übersetzen?
Bei der vorliegenden Anleitung verstehe ich nichts.
Wie denn auch?

• Einbindung der italienischen Sprachdatei ... (ich kann kein Italienisch)
  • Mein Englisch ist rudimentär ...
  • und das was ich will, nämlich unnötige Komponenten entfernen, anscheinend nicht vorkommt

Was zum Beispiel tue ich, wenn der Component Remover nach getaner Arbeit, (anscheinend hat er alles entfernt, aber woher soll ich das wissen?) ohne weitere Meldung stehen, bleibt?

Die Stop Schaltfläche ist ohne Funktion (angegraut) und dann steht da noch "Making Packages Visible ...".

Was da sichtbar gemacht werden soll, der Wetterbericht von Morgen, das Testament meines Großvaters?
Wissen die Götter.

Versuche ich das Fenster zu schließen, (Klick auf X) erscheint ein Fenster mit der Meldung, "­Please cancel the task first or wait for it to finish!"

Nun habe ich 3h gewartet, doch anscheinend tut sich da nichts mehr und ich habe nicht die geringste Ahnung, welchen Task ich beenden soll.

Nein, so wird das nichts mich!
Mein Nervenkostüm sagt mir, das es besser ist, diesen ... ­wieder von meinem Rechner zu werfen und lieber alles, was mir MS anbietet mitzuinstallieren.

Aber ist ein netter Versuch, das mit der Anleitung.
Ein Versuch halt.

Ein Handbuch (in Deutsch) wäre angebrachter gewesen.

Ein Handbuch (in Deutsch) wäre angebrachter gewesen.

Sorry, but this forum is in english!

Why should the autor (italian) write a manual in german?

Einbindung der italienischen Sprachdatei ... (ich kann kein Italienisch)

Again, the autor is italian; if you need a german system, you don't need an italian language pack, of course, but a german..

Last but not least:

please, begin with the simple integration of updates and not with a difficult matter, if you do know, what you want, but you don't know exactly what you do.

MfG, Thiersee