Help with BSOD 7B Problem pls

am632

Hi,

I have just downloaded wintoolkit on saturday to create my up-to-date windows 7 disk, but I have a problem when trying to use the new disk to install windows.

What I have done so far is, I have a disk I use often which is a Windows 7 All editions disk which has always worked well, I want to use this as my base for obvious reasons. I load the ISO and when wintoolkit asks what wim to mount I select 'All x64 images' So Then I have downloaded all windows updates for 'Win 7 x64' using 'Windows Update Downloader' here http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/and added them.

Then I added all driverpacks which I have freshly downloaded (it said it couldnt intergrate 3 of the webcam drivers but no big deal)

Then I made a few tweaks, and created a new ISO. I try using the new ISO in a virtual machine to test, I get as far as the install completing and the first reboot but then it blue screens with the error code 0x0000007b which is pretty generic.

Here is my presets file so you can see everything I have done, pleae can anyone help with whats causing this issue please?

Thanks

presets for wintoolkit.ini

Hi, I have done as you suggested but unfortunatly it does the same thing, I have also tried without adding the drivers to a folder on the root with no luck, I can only think it may be 1 or more of the updates which is causing the issue, any1 have any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, I just got in to work this morning and it had finished so I created a new ISO but now I have a different problem, at the end of the installation (On 'Completing Installation' section) I get an error message which says the following...

'Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install

windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation.'

So if I restart the computer and just let it try and boot into windows, I get a message saying windows installation can not proceed etc.

I guess my problem now is 1 or more of my tweeks or component removals, by looking at my presets file is there anything you could suggest is causing the problem please?

Thanks

Hi, I just got in to work this morning and it had finished so I created a new ISO but now I have a different problem, at the end of the installation (On 'Completing Installation' section) I get an error message which says the following...

'Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install

windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation.'

So if I restart the computer and just let it try and boot into windows, I get a message saying windows installation can not proceed etc.

I guess my problem now is 1 or more of my tweeks or component removals, by looking at my presets file is there anything you could suggest is causing the problem please?

Thanks

I have only seen that error when a av or antimalware prevent some of the processing by running in the background while the toolkit is working.