Include language in Windows 7

arkangelo22

Get your Language Pack using Win Toolkit > Downloads > Language Packs > Win 7 SP1 Language Packs

Convert the .exe to .cab using Win Toolkit > Tools > Converters > Language Packs.

Add the resulting .cab in Win Toolkit just like you add any other update.

Hit the Start so the program process all things.

That's it.

Get your Language Pack using Win Toolkit > Downloads > Language Packs > Win 7 SP1 Language Packs

Convert the .exe to .cab using Win Toolkit > Tools > Converters > Language Packs.

Add the resulting .cab in Win Toolkit just like you add any other update.

Hit the Start so the program process all things.

That's it.

Ok then when you go to install Windows 7 i can select the Spanish language?

Yes. You can add as many languages you want. There will be a screen to select the language at start of the install.

This is how mine looks.

post-23920-0-88985100-1416419667.png post-23920-0-54981000-1416419632_thumb.p

Keep in mind that this is true for the Ultimate edition and all the languages integrated will be installed after finish so you can switch between them from Control Panel. (This uses additional space on system partition.)

I'm not sure how the other editions work since only Ultimate (and Enterprise) have support for multilingual user interface. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7_editions#Comparison_chart

Yes. You can add as many languages you want. There will be a screen to select the language at start of the install.

This is how mine looks.

attachicon.gifTest_lang3.PNG attachicon.gifTest_lang6.PNG

Keep in mind that this is true for the Ultimate edition and all the languages integrated will be installed after finish so you can switch between them from Control Panel. (This uses additional space on system partition.)

I'm not sure how the other editions work since only Ultimate (and Enterprise) have support for multilingual user interface. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_7_editions#Comparison_chart

Ok thank you very much