[AddOn] TransBar v1.4.2

screenhunter01jun281503td2.gifss1.jpg

TransBar v1.4.2 by AKSoftware

Info: Transbar is a little tweaking tool which takes advantage of Alpha Transparency in Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista. Using TransBar, you can adjust the transparency level of your taskbar meaning that a full screen wallpaper is made partially visible through the taskbar.

download.png

MD5: B595672B73097A6C86029B71082B2194

Size: 27.2 KB

• 4 weeks later...
I know, but it says cant find the .inf.

You have to copy .inf file from addon to your WINDOWS/inf directory (make shure you have enabled show hiden files and folders option othervise you wont' see inf folder under windows) ... good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that I have BricoPack Vista Inspirat Ultimate 2 installed :thumb_yello:

In this package you'll find everything what's new like Transbar, YzShadow, UberIcon, ResHacker, RocketDock. Brickopack sets everything I just configure it to my settings and set's it :whistle:

Getting me always the new addons to be up to date and here @ WinCert.net you get the best addons :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm glad that I have BricoPack Vista Inspirat Ultimate 2 installed :thumb_yello:

In this package you'll find everything what's new like Transbar, YzShadow, UberIcon, ResHacker, RocketDock. Brickopack sets everything I just configure it to my settings and set's it :whistle:

Getting me always the new addons to be up to date and here @ WinCert.net you get the best addons :whistle:

i have bricopack vista 2 how do you configure the transbar i click on it but there is no pop up to configure it!!!??

i have bricopack vista 2 how do you configure the transbar i click on it but there is no pop up to configure it!!!??

Try lookin here C:\WINDOWS\BricoPacks\Vista Inspirat 2\TransBar then click on the .exe ;) if u want move the short cut to the desktop

Edited by wrx