Internet Download Manager (IDM) - v6.21 Build 19 [Switchless Silent SFX]

niTe_RiDeR_Pr0

Internet_Download_Manager_logo.png   Internet Download Manager (IDM) - v6.21 Build 19 - With Extra Toolbar Styles

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is an excellent tool (download manager) to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance. It also easily downloads online videos like youtube, myspace, dailymotion, vimeo, etc.

idmbox.png

INFO:

7ZJ5ZcR.gif

(MEGA Hosting) (Click the above button to download)

File Name: idman621b19_SilentSFX-_-niTe_RiDeR.exe

File Size: 6.79 MB (71,24,688 bytes)

Architecture Supported: Both (x64 & x86)

MD5: cb31a10492f2c0e3235fced3b8ddfc7c

SHA1: 98bc18370d6f80fea0e84118c90493cc2d61d7ab

VirusTotal Scan Report: Click Here (0/57 scanning engines found threat)

Edited by niTe_RiDeR_Pro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you update? Build 19 has been released.

Also, I think you have by mistake included reg info...

It is not completely silent, but as you use inno, it wouldn't be so hard to make it totally silent.

Maybe browser integration can be fixed, as it broken after install. 

Thanks for your work.

Cheers.

I will be updating it today... :)

BTW There is no reg info, I am sure.

The browser integration is broken? Could you please check the browsers yourself, without beleiving the damaged integr. dialog box? It works fine in my PC & lappy. BTW, I found out some more things that the official idm setup (which is available in the idm website) does while installing, I will be adding those things to my repack too, maybe it may help in the integr. problem... :)

Cheers & Regards

Edited by niTe_RiDeR_Pro

Awesome! 

Will do more tests soon.

The reg info shows it is set to "Muhammad" or some guy...This is a totally clean 8.1 install, so something is going on.

I found that the installer can not be named like "idman" because at install it complains about running processes.

Cheers.  

@niTe_RiDeR_Pro, I know you sincerely believe that your release does not have any reg info in it, but there have now been more than one person that has said that they have found reg info in the build. And I know Escorpiom and I trust him and his app building capabilities. If he says he has found reg info, then... Please double check every thing you can possibly check to confirm whether or not there is reg info in your build, and if there is anything there please remove it.  If you have any trouble confirming the existence of the reg info, then maybe if you send Escorpiom a PM, maybe he can help determine where the reg info he found is located.  Of course it would be nice if you then share anything you find here in the thread for the benefit of any other potential app builder. :)  Since I assume the same base is used in both your repack and your switchless installer, then your efforts can be applied to both releases. Thanks for your cooperation and all of your building efforts.

Cheers and Regards

No big deal, I'll upload the screencap when I give it another run.

I've got no idea where that name came from. As said, it was a clean install.

Maybe it's not in the inno script but embedded somewhere. 

Anyway it's a good job, IDM was not easy to do at all and you've made my computing life a lot easier.

Cheers. 

I think I should compile it again, and I will upload it again, please check again after that.

One more thing: Even I uninstalled IDM completely, removed its registry keys manually, especially the registration info, restarted my PC, and installed my IDM repack. There was no reg info!!!!

Could you please check the recompiled repack: https://mega.co.nz/#!pwRRzTpB!Qo9hApkjCzZHjECNxCObMrBTqpm-zJ4TDnIAuvj8Bd0

Still if there is reg info, I will give you all the files in the repack.

Cheers

Edited by niTe_RiDeR_Pro
Merged posts

Just did another run with the previous IDM sfx. 

As you can see it is registered, although not legally.

I think something got embedded, maybe using a retail installer. 

post-19050-0-22504700-1422919296_thumb.j

Next up is to test your new sfx. I'll update asap.

Cheers.

Edit: 

Main issue with the old package is the browser integration (left unconfigured).

At each boot idm shows an error complaining about broken browser integration.

If you can fix this (perhaps already in new build?) then the sfx will work ok.

Edited by Escorpiom

I've just tested the new build. 

Basically it works, I haven't had time to check reg info yet, but I did see that browser integration is still broken.

You've attempted to create a reg key for Chrome integration, but failed to take into account the registry redirection on x64 systems.

As inno is a 32 bits setup, registry redirection is already being done.

As you've added the "wow6432" node to your script for x64 OS, this in fact gets duplicated in the registry.

For example:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Wow6432Node\

I haven't had the time to digg deeper, and I don't know if that is the cause of non-working browser integration.

But your IDM setup is currently unusable because of this, every reboot an error is being displayed also.

Can you try to fix that please?

Cheers.

I've just tested the new build. 

Basically it works, I haven't had time to check reg info yet, but I did see that browser integration is still broken.

You've attempted to create a reg key for Chrome integration, but failed to take into account the registry redirection on x64 systems.

As inno is a 32 bits setup, registry redirection is already being done.

As you've added the "wow6432" node to your script for x64 OS, this in fact gets duplicated in the registry.

For example:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Wow6432Node\

I haven't had the time to digg deeper, and I don't know if that is the cause of non-working browser integration.

But your IDM setup is currently unusable because of this, every reboot an error is being displayed also.

Can you try to fix that please?

Cheers.

Thanks for the info. And, please check your PM too. 

• 1 month later...

- Damaged browser integration popup still showing, might be related to having Opera installed

- No autostart after install

- Executing app the first time triggers language selection (should have been handled by the install script)

Cheers.