ojczulos

I could be wrong, but I thought he meant that he wanted to delete the entire "Metro" part of the Win8.x OS and just leave the desktop only.  If that is what he wanted, besides posting his question in the wrong place, I don't think that is possible.  If that is what he wants, he'd be better off just switching to Win7, since Win7 doesn't have any "Metro" anything.  If that is not what he meant, then I have no idea what he is talking about.

Cheers and Regards

I could be wrong, but I thought he meant that he wanted to delete the entire "Metro" part of the Win8.x OS and just leave the desktop only.  If that is what he wanted, besides posting his question in the wrong place, I don't think that is possible.  If that is what he wants, he'd be better off just switching to Win7, since Win7 doesn't have any "Metro" anything.  If that is not what he meant, then I have no idea what he is talking about.

Cheers and Regards

BTW, even if he wants to do this, how does that become an error, as he's telling? LOL

And, removal of entire metro package isn't possible. He could disable some features, like the start screen, using programs like classicshell.

Regards,

niTe_RiDeR_Pro

Edited by niTe_RiDeR_Pro