[SOLVED] misstype

c400

Regarding the "mistype", (which you misspelled above, by the way :) ), of the word 'whilst', it's actually fine. From http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/while_whilst.htm:

Most Americans find whilst quaint, old-fashioned, or literary. Most Brits, on the other hand, will swap happily between while and whilst, although some Brits also find whilst a little outdated.

Some grammarians engaged in the while-whilst debate claim that, in the meaning during the time that or at the same time as, whilst should be used for a short period of time, and while should be used for a longer period of time.

So since Lego is a Brit, and he is talking about a relatively short period of time, then his use of 'whilst' is perfectly correct, even if an American woulf most likely use 'while'.

Cheers and Regards

Countdown is even more frightening for lammer users then error. I suggest to have a trigger in install.ini, which allows to make a restart without warning. Or with warning but without countdown and cancel button. I understand that it sounds like a joke, but i have a great experience of making mass products

• 5 weeks later...