(Solved) Importing registry in 64Bit system

BALTAGY

I try to install Nod32 with settings i want so i made it in 32Bit but my problem in 64Bit when i try to import registry settings i find it at Wow6432Node

Is there a code i can import this registry as x64

The code i used

;!@Install@!UTF-8!GUIFlags="2+4+16+32+2048"GUIMode="1"Title="SPEED.net"Progress="Yes"BeginPrompt="Do you want to install NOD32 AntiVirus 8 ?"ExtractTitle="SPEED.net"ExtractDialogText="Please wait NOD32 will start the setup..."RunProgram="regedit.exe /S NOD32.reg"RunProgram="eav_nt64_ENU.msi";!@InstallEnd@!

I also tried this code but it give me error

RunProgram="x64:regedit.exe /S NOD32.reg"
Edited by BALTAGY

REG IMPORT /?REG IMPORT FileName [/reg:32 | /reg:64]  FileName  The name of the disk file to import (local machine only).  /reg:32  Specifies the key should be accessed using the 32-bit registry view.  /reg:64  Specifies the key should be accessed using the 64-bit registry view.Examples:  REG IMPORT AppBkUp.reg    Imports registry entries from the file AppBkUp.regPress any key to continue . . .

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

REG IMPORT /?REG IMPORT FileName [/reg:32 | /reg:64]  FileName  The name of the disk file to import (local machine only).  /reg:32  Specifies the key should be accessed using the 32-bit registry view.  /reg:64  Specifies the key should be accessed using the 64-bit registry view.Examples:  REG IMPORT AppBkUp.reg    Imports registry entries from the file AppBkUp.regPress any key to continue . . .

Ciao.

Is this code works with 7zip? i tried this one but it give me error

reg import NOD32.reg /reg:64

Here what i did

I included NOD32.reg and NOD32.cmd in NOD32.7z cmd with code

reg import NOD32.reg /reg:64

then used this code

;!@Install@!UTF-8!GUIFlags="2+4+16+32+2048"GUIMode="1"Title="SPEED.net"Progress="Yes"BeginPrompt="Do you want to install NOD32 AntiVirus 8 ?"ExtractTitle="SPEED.net"ExtractDialogText="Please wait NOD32 will start the setup..."RunProgram="hidcon:NOD32.cmd"RunProgram="eav_nt64_ENU.msi";!@InstallEnd@!

and now everything works as it should be, Thanks @OnePiece

In win8.1 i get ERROR: Error accessing the registry.

I must disable administrator prompt by this registry

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]"EnableLUA"=dword:00000000

Is there a way to run it as adminstrator with disable administrator prompt ? :g:

Edited by BALTAGY

Right click on the file -> Run as Administrator.

This didn't help the only thing that made it works is disable administrator prompt

That's why i ask is there something i add to this code to make it run the cmd file as admin and pass this administrator prompt

RunProgram="hidcon:NOD32.cmd"

in 7ZipSFX or in Exe file add in resource manifest
am5jwl.jpg

<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">	<dependency>		<dependentAssembly>			<assemblyIdentity				type="win32"				name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"				version="6.0.0.0"				processorArchitecture="*"				publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"				language="*"			/>		</dependentAssembly>	</dependency> 	<trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3"> 		<security> 			<requestedPrivileges> 				<requestedExecutionLevel level="requireAdministrator" uiAccess="false"/> 			</requestedPrivileges> 		</security> 	</trustInfo>	<compatibility xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:compatibility.v1"> 		<application>			<!-- Windows Vista -->			<supportedOS Id="{e2011457-1546-43c5-a5fe-008deee3d3f0}"/> 			<!-- Windows 7 -->			<supportedOS Id="{35138b9a-5d96-4fbd-8e2d-a2440225f93a}"/>			<!-- Windows 8 -->			<supportedOS Id="{4a2f28e3-53b9-4441-ba9c-d69d4a4a6e38}"/>			<!-- Windows 8.1 -->			<supportedOS Id="{1f676c76-80e1-4239-95bb-83d0f6d0da78}"/>			<!-- Windows 10 -->			<supportedOS Id="{8e0f7a12-bfb3-4fe8-b9a5-48fd50a15a9a}"/>		</application> 	</compatibility></assembly>

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Thanks so much this one works perfect, can i ask you

1- can i add this to any program i make, it will not effect the program it self, i mean for example this's antivirus program and when it remove viruses it need permistion to remove files in system so with this code it will not effect program permistions ?

2- where i can update this code for upcoming windows? or what this code name so i can search for it

Sorry i'm not good with codes i just try to edit some to do what help me in my work

Edited by BALTAGY

Thank you, And if i made this code when i make java or flash player silent etc will not effect them ?

Edited by BALTAGY