Can't integrate IE11 cab and IE11 language packs together

Nameless Mofo

Legolas, first I love this awesome tool, thank you for your fine work.

But two problems I have noticed however trying to integrate IE11, one quite annoying and one minor. Would appreciate if you could look into them.

OS source = Windows 7 Ultimate x86/x64 SP1 (both)

WTK version = 1.5.3.10

Trying to integrate all post-SP1 fixes at once, including IE11 (main .cab) + IE11 language packs + IE11 updates.

BUG #1: when I try to integrate the IE11 .cab + IE11 lang packs (German, Russian) in one go, WTK complains, saying "multiple versions of Internet Explorer have been selected" or something similar.

The main IE11.cab I got via Windows Update Downloader, the language packs I got direct from MS. When I load them into WTK AIO, all 3 get tagged as "Internet Explorer 11". Is there a way to have WTK integrate all 3 packages correctly?

BUG #2: more of an enhancement request. Right now every time I want to do an integration (which now includes IE11 every time) I have to manually move the IE11-specific updates to the "Internet Explorer" section of the AIO Updates tab. Can WTK be made to remember that these updates need to go under the IE tab?

Thanks!

I downloaded IE11 and the lang packs from the same sources and the languages packs get recognized as 'IE Langpack', however I've added an option to 'continue anyway?'.

As mentioned above anything with IE11- in the file name will automatically get recognized and moved to the correct section. I won't add the enhancement request in v1.x but most likely in v2.x

Hi Legolas, thanks for the update. Putting off the enhancement I mentioned is fine.

I do have one question: where do you get your IE11 lang packs? I got them direct from MS by looking up the IE11 KB article and selecting languages from there. If there's a better source with file versions that WTK handles correctly I'd love to hear about it.