FREE / HOME / PRO Editions

Legolash2o

@Everyone

Are the prices OK? :)

More than OK!

I would suggest you to set the prices separately in GBP (your currency), USD and €; I would say:

5 GBP (or 7 € or 7,50 $, depending on change) and

15 GBP (or 18 € or 20 $, depending on change)

So are the prices like this or are they all one price regardless of currency type/country?

• 5 weeks later...

I have not been around for a while and have a question about this new pricing scheme.  (Forgive me if someone has asked it already elsewhere.)

If a person made a donation while WTK v1.x was being developed, will that carry over to v2.x?

I just need to determine if I need to save up for a donation on this newer version. (Currently running on limited funds.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been around for a while and have a question about this new pricing scheme.  (Forgive me if someone has asked it already elsewhere.)

If a person made a donation while WTK v1.x was being developed, will that carry over to v2.x?

I just need to determine if I need to save up for a donation on this newer version. (Currently running on limited funds.)

Depends on the size of the donation. Also people who have been around for a while and helped out. :)

Depends on the size of the donation. Also people who have been around for a while and helped out. :)

That is cool. I will probably make another donation anyway.  I am doing better than I used to be (not great, but better).

Edit:  I just realized, how does one make a donation now, or is there an "automated" way or what?

Edited by crashfly

• 4 months later...

Hi Legolash2o,

Any update on newer 2.x versions? 2.0.5860.25216 keeps on crashing at startup. I'm on Win7 x64. Is it supposed to run only under Win10?

Also, when will it be possible to buy an official license and get the official builds rather than just test builds?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...