FREE / HOME / PRO Editions

Legolash2o

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you could have different prices per periods £5 per month, £10 per 3 months, £15 per year, and £20 for lifetime. that way someone who need to use your program once or twice doesn't have to pay so much. 

Maybe you could have different prices per periods £5 per month, £10 per 3 months, £15 per year, and £20 for lifetime. that way someone who need to use your program once or twice doesn't have to pay so much. 

That's not a bad idea, but the rates that Lego is proposing are already very low, so I don't think the period idea is necessary in this case.

It will be lifetime, unless you guys think it should be a year or two?

I currently gladly pay for a text editor app - Edit Pad Pro - that has what I think is a reasonable payment policy:

Free trial and a free version

Pro version for $ with extra capabilities

"Minor" updates - ver 7.0 -> 7.x are free

Major updates - ver 7.x -> 8.x - are half price for prior subscribers

Past history of this app, ( I think I have owned this app for 8 or 9 years ), shows that major upgrades only happen every 3 or 4 years.

So that's yet another possible modification to your payment idea.

Cheers and Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to have it as lifetime!

Hello! I know I'm not the most active person on this forum, but I've been following and using WTK for quite some time and it's proven quite capable of creating quality AIOs. I will absolutely understand you if you wish to make a profit from this tool, It's great, and I will buy it if it is a lifetime license! Hell, I'd even pay 20 bucks or GBP for it.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure the final release will impress us all. :)

Want some help with the website? Looks very ugly :( If yes, send me a pm, I've done many websites based on the wordpress CMS, even complex e-commerce ones. And your website is probably best suited for an e-commerce one, with Paypal & co direct payment for two digital products / downloads :)

• 3 weeks later...

Want some help with the website? Looks very ugly :( If yes, send me a pm, I've done many websites based on the wordpress CMS, even complex e-commerce ones. And your website is probably best suited for an e-commerce one, with Paypal & co direct payment for two digital products / downloads :)

Sure, that would be great :P

If you're wondering why there's not many posts, it because I'm coming to the end of the year and have to finish the WTK report and other coursework. 2 more weeks and it's all over with and I can continue with the programming  :D

• 2 weeks later...

so between all these 3 versions, which one is closest to version 1.5x?  for example, does pro offer more than what 1.5x can do?  I'm not really sure which one is good enough for me, all i know is i am happy with what i can do with 1.5x  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...