PXE - Software installation.

ThuGie

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have it auto run a list of software after install from a samba server< hope i am calling it right.

Right now, i am installing windows from serva(PXE) installation, and after this i install a list of software i do this by running a bat file as admin and it silent install all the software.

I do it this way, as each day the software gets checked for updates, and updated if needed.

Would it be possible for wintoolkit to add something that reads perhaps a ini file, for a runonce after install and it would execute a .bat file ?

In my case the .bat file does a pushd and then starts installing the software from the path on the network "\\system\Software"

I would love to simply enter username, all other details, and then just walk away come back and see the system reboot with all needed software pre-installed and updated.

Except panda-cloud.. for some stupid perhaps lazy reasons.

Also i do know there is a bat file that allows you to run some commands and execute some files.

The problem is the bat file stuff is often changed even name, and having to redo the wim takes way to much time.

Reason i rather have a network.ini/install.ini next to the setup.exe

Hope its possible and other people will find this useful as well, thanks for your time on this awesome project.