Received the following error when try to add Windows Defender

mmigasmike

If I understand what is happening, they appear in Windows Update because, as Kel explained, they are already part of Windows 7, and what you are being offered are updates to Windows 7 system files.  Updates to system files are treated differently, and have a different structure than addons.

It's like .NET.  In XP, .NET was an addon so you could make an updated .NET 3.5 installer and incorporate it in your OS build with nLite or RVMi, an example of which is the .NET AIO by Ricktendo which includes clients for .NET 1.1 through 4.0 - http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12295-legacy-net-framework-aio-for-xp-x86-2-14-2015/.  But with Windows 7, .NET 1.1 - 3.5 have now been made part of the OS.  You can integrate or add an installer for .NET 4.0, or 4.5, like Ricktendo's http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/10715-rebuilt-net-framework-452-full-x86x64-9-19-2014/, but you cannot add or run an installer for 1.1 - 3.5.  Updates for that are handled through system file updates only.  I believe that with Windows 8.x .NET 4.0 is also part of the OS so you can only "install" .NET 4.5.  I'm not sure about Windows 10, but it might include .NET 4.5 as well.

AFAIK, there are updates for both Windows Defender and Windows Malicious Software that are applicable to Windows 7 that can be integrated using Win Toolkit, but apparently either you are using ones meant for XP, or you are putting them in the wrong location for Win Toolkit to utilize - addon vs update vs silent installer - or whatever.

Which exact files did you try to add, where did you get them, a link would be helpful, and where did you put them?  I probably won't know enough to help you directly, but that should give someone else enough info to help you figure out what is going on.

Cheers and Regards

Hello bphlpt

I think i better i star too the begin...  to check with my errors.

I download all Windows 7 x64 updates with Alphawaves Downloader. I will use an original .iso of Windows 7 Professional with SP1 ( download from Microsoft web site).

My idea it´s have all updates when i finish install the Windows 7 "made" with the Win Toolkit, such as Frameworks 4.2 and IE11.

I don´t want to remove or add more Microsoft stuff .

Can you tell  me the rights steps using Alphawaves Downloader updates "tree" (or other downloader app), to "made" with success my Windows 7 x64 Professional English ?  and if error happening i will put here them ;)

Thank´s,

Mike

post-75742-0-74664100-1428773143_thumb.j

Edited by mmigasmike

The best thing I can suggest is to follow the guide here - http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12734-a-small-as-i-can-complete-step-by-step-guide-to-wintoolkit/.

[i've moved your thread to the Win Toolkit subforum.  Please keep us posted as to your progress.  If you have any questions, I'm sure someone more experienced than I will be glad to help you.  If, in your efforts, you discover any ways to improve to the guide, please let us know that as well, hopefully including instructions that work and pics that make it clearer for you.]

Cheers and Regards