Upgrade issues

NIM

Dear members and visitors,

we sincerely apologize for the troubles in the past 2 days.

As you may have seen we tried to upgrade our forum software to the latest version but due to large server issues we had to revert the upgrade and make a restore of the site.

During this process we have lost some of the posts and some of the newly registered members.

Once again we apologize for all the trouble caused.

WinCert.net

• 4 weeks later...

The reasons 4.0 was slow was because the background processes take up a lot while processing all sorts of data. That is, posts, threads, and all things that need to be updated to the new format. My site felt sluggish during the process too though I believe now it would perform much better.

The reasons 4.0 was slow was because the background processes take up a lot while processing all sorts of data. That is, posts, threads, and all things that need to be updated to the new format. My site felt sluggish during the process too though I believe now it would perform much better.

Yes, I thought that was the reason too, but once all processes were finished, the site was still very slow. :(