Flock 0.7

cro-man

Flock is an amazing new web browser that makes it easier to share media and connect to other people online. Share photos, automatically stay up-to-date with new content from your favorite sites, and search the Web with the most advanced Search Toolbar available today.

search_1.jpg

With Flock it's a snap to upload, comment, and discover new pics. Read all the news you care about, in one place. Blog freely. Get search results as soon as you start typing in the search box, and much more.

More things you can do with Flock:

Search results delivered as you start typing in the search box. Show me more...

All the news you care about. RSS made simple. Show me more...

Blog freely. Show me more...

Favorites, new style. Store them online, share them, search them. Show me more...

download2lg0.png

Flock Homepage

Flock 0.9 Release Candidate

logo_bg_bling2.jpg

hmm.. you know what, when i installed flock... i said to myself, i think i've seen this setup before.. Then I open flock, i said to myself i think i've seen this before.. lol

And then I realize, is flock copying firefox?? it's really like firefox.. except for the style or design.. but it's really like firefox.. but it's ok tho, it's as fast as firefox

edit: i know now why they're the same.. Flock is built on Mozilla's code base.

Edited by skorch41

hmm.. you what, when i installed flock... i said to myself, i think i've seen this setup before.. Then I open flock, i said to myself i think i've seen this before.. lol

And then I realize, is flock copying firefox?? it's really like firefox.. except for the style or design.. but it's really like firefox.. but it's ok tho, it's as fast as firefox

They've probably borrowed the code from Mozilla :whistle: