Updates not been integrated

BiuS

Hi guys, it's been a while, but i need your help again.

i was able to integrate almost all updates post sp1 till august in my windows 7 project (home premium and professional) using WinNT6x True Integrator. Everything went fine, i was able to install and the windows works fine, just 3 or 4 updates left.

Then i took to the next level and customize with WTK (lastest version) the proccess went ok I generated the ISO with all updates, languaes packs and tweaks, but i when installed and used the windows update it shows 61+ (including all NET 3.5.1 updates) updates to do.

is anyting i am doing wrong, or those 2 softwares don't get along? other thing is when i try to integrate the 61 updates using WTK it happen the same thing, when i install the windows update show again that i need to update those 61 updates...

there a small list of updates that kill the update integration process. I have a small list for you.i have made and silent install with all of the updates. 

files.txt 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6hChKqw0MURWmNacDRWVXRfeUk/view?usp=sharing

Edited by John_95

there a small list of updates that kill the update integration process. I have a small list for you.i have made and silent install with all of the updates. 

attachicon.giffiles.txt 

thanks for the advice m8. but this only happen when using WTK right? because i integrated all post sp1 updates using NinNT6x integrator and this problem didn't happen, only when i try to customize the iso with WTK, but i will try to integrate again excluiding these updates and make then silent install, and come back with feedback