Forums upgraded

NIM

45 minutes ago, Legolash2o said:

I'm having a huge/annoying issue. A user posted a question on the download of WTK and it keeps sending me the same email notification over and over and over and over and over again. It's proper filling up my inbox lol.

I know, it's related to forum background tasks that are not working propery. I've sent a ticket and I'm waiting for a reply from them.

I've made an upgrade 4 times and each time I got some weird issues.

This background tasks worked normally first 3 times the board was upgraded, but not the 4th time..

I was really tired to go through the upgrade process again. Let's see what will support say.

I know what you mean. I still have memories of when I had my own IPS forum ages ago.

I've turned of notifications for that topic and all seems good so far :) I don't get multiple emails for this topic though, just the one i mentioned earlier :/

Eventually I will get use to this new facelift...

Two small suggestions:

- I would rather liked if the advertisment banners were centered not left aligned

- can the quote and like buttons be stickied to the bottom of the post frame rather than after the text (it's nice to know something is allways in that place not jump arround)

Oh, and I appreciate that finally the read posts are marked as read when using back page.

11 minutes ago, ianymaty said:

Eventually I will get use to this new facelift...

Two small suggestions:

- I would rather liked if the advertisment banners were centered not left aligned

- can the quote and like buttons be stickied to the bottom of the post frame rather than after the text (it's nice to know something is allways in that place not jump arround)

Oh, and I appreciate that finally the read posts are marked as read when using back page.

Hello ianymaty,

I will see about the ads, but that's the default position. BTW, did you know that small donation ammount of $10 removes all ads from the board for 1 year? :)

I can check about the buttons location..

Hi guys,

because of the latest update IPB implemented this option in the forum

Notification_Settings_-_Invision_Power_S

Please select this option so you avoid being spammed by the forum notifications.

Please let me know if it worked.

Nope, that's how it works now. If someone posted something in WinCert.net Spanish forum itself than it would be bold.

I hope you'll get used to it. There a a lot of cosmetic changes and, as you know, you can't satisfy everyone.

Hopefully there is more features you'll love that the ones you hate..:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Part of the problems with bookmarks not working might be due to improvements that have been made recently which now have "php" in all of the current page addresses.  The improvements have drastically improved the overall speed of the site, but it has invalidated previously saved bookmarks.  We hope you will be able to live with this small inconvenience.

Cheers and Regards