WinToolkit 1.5.4.4. for WINDOWS 10 has expired .

stashekmajcherc

Hi,

Independently from Chains1041 I found out the same workaround a few days ago and published it in German Windows-Unattended forum.

The reported issue only affects All-in-One-Integrator in WTK 1.5.x. But not  ISO Maker, USB Boot Prep and not WTK 1.4.47.2.

You have to adjust the date to 2016 before calling the All-in-One-Integrator, but it should re-adjusted while processing in order to get correct time stamps for Install.WIM and LS.INI.

Hope Lego will read this and fix the bug.

Although I helped to translate WTK v2 to German, it's more important to keep WTK v1 running under Win10.

Regards,

Nemo

Edited by Nemo_G

I've bin using this Toolkit for years now and really liked the latest verion 1.5.4.8 and the last time I used it, was Dec. 22. 2016 with Windows 10 1607, was working fine and today I just wanted to make an ISO with the Toolkit, but the Toolkit doesn't work...!!! Now I should update to version 2 and what shoud I say, I don't like it... v1.5.4.8 was working really good with Windows 10 how can I get it back to work... ??? Setting the clock back to 2015 didn't for me. Somebody have a better idea? Just hope that Lego will solve this...

On 2017. 01. 20. at 9:15 AM, stashmajcherc said:

Well..I found one more way to use this wonderful tool.

Using DISM++ I just mount iso,than I just turn on All In One Integrator and Toolkit automatically detect that there is a mount image and start working!!!Yo can try it if you want!

Cheers!

THIS was the only method I could customize a Win10 setup, THANKS!! :)

Shoud I mount both install.wim and boot.wim, or only the first?

Edited by boardlord

Today unfortunately the proposed workaround with changing the date to 2016 no longer worked for me when I wanted to integrate the actual cumulative paches into a Win10/RS1 image with WTK v1.5.4.8.

As long as Lego won't fix the bug only the older WTK v1.4.47.2 will handle Win10 images. Tests (x64 and x86) in VMs were successful.

A short description with link to DL the old version you'll find in German Windows-Unattended forum. When following the link have a look at paragraph 4!

@Legolash2o: If you don't want your programs be provided there drop a line to Sven/Unantastbar.

Regards, Nemo

Edited by Nemo_G

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rhahgleuhargh said:

@Tifo71

... Regarde tes messages, je t'ai envoyé le lien pour télécharger une ancienne version de WTK qui fonctionne avec Win 10.

Didn't you read my post ? There is no need for PNs. Everybody can find the appropriate DL for WTK 1.4.x., although it's not written in French.

Regards, Nemo

Edited by Nemo_G

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, guys:

For those having issues with WTK v1 and Windows 10. I've now removed the expiry limit entirely and uploaded the new version 1.5.4.9

Available >HERE<

In the meantime Legolash2o replaced v1.5.4.9. Later test builds can be found >HERE<.

Regards, Nemo

Edited by Nemo_G
Update