WPIW & Kelsenellenelvian retiring

Kelsenellenelvian

WPIW.net domain is up for renewal in August. I have decided to not renew the domain. 

This was done for several reasons chiefly:

Windows 8&10 killed all joy of working with windows for me. I haven't updated from windows 7 and refuse to. 
There has been almost zero support and donations from the tech side of my life in a loong time. Nothing for at least a year and well less that a couple hundred for @5years total. 

WPIW was coming on 14 years in November and had a long, good relatively successful run. My addons were pretty well received but I am not going to sell out and continue with these ventures. I want to thank you all for the good times and the bad and the memories. My email is and will remain as kelsenellenelvian@gmail.com feel fre to drop me a line and I will still check in from time to time.

Please archive all files you may want and this will serve as a release to any intellectual rights I have retained on my addons and mods here...

May you all fare well.

Due to the licenses sold for WPIW I cannot release the continuation of WPIW. However, if someone truly wants to continue this as something else let me know and well see what can be done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...