[Request] Program AddOns (Split from topic)

MichaelBX

love this program :thumbsup_anim: greatly appreciated!

can i request registry booster, nod32, perfectdisk, and cuteftp? and also for codecs... i find that CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) is much cleaner (less conflicts) and more efficient than k-lite mega codec pack... check it out and it'd be nice if it were made into a an addon :icon_rolleyes: darn (no * here haha) I'm a greedy bastard lol :whistle:

oh one more thing... is it at all possible to slipstream office (2007) with windows xp... and if so I'm pretty sure I'd have to burn the iso to dvd...? am i just pulling at nothing or is this possible? thanks in advance...

:thumb_yello: yeah.

Edited by MichaelBX

For NOD32 I already created my own AddOn, which works flawlessly.

I am more than willing to share, however, I do not have any webspace of my own.

I generally despise those "one-click hosters" such as Rapidshare because they are not really convenient...

Anyway, what's a good place to upload it?

It's ~11.7MB.

For NOD32 I already created my own AddOn, which works flawlessly.

I am more than willing to share, however, I do not have any webspace of my own.

I generally despise those "one-click hosters" such as Rapidshare because they are not really convenient...

Anyway, what's a good place to upload it?

It's ~11.7MB.

Hi Helmi, :welcome:

I understand that http://www.esnips.com/ is a free hosting site that offers 5Gb of storage space to host your files. The front page says that you can upload any media type. I have not tried the service myself for uploading, but I have downloaded from this site without problems.

I was asked to sign up an account(free) when I tried to download more than one file at one time. For downloaders there is no access codes or wait times. I also do not like Rapidshare and its clones. You are soo right in saying that they are not very convenient.

I would also love to have a copy of your addon for NOD32. I also use NOD32 but the addon I have made only loads the program silently so that I am immediately asked to choose options at first start. Does your addon allow you to activate the imon and amon settings beforehand?

P.S. I am a member at DriverPacks Forum now, and I am working on my first DP integrated install. I didn't realize that the packs don't work right with a VM. Perhaps that had been most of my problem so far. Thanks for the help and encouragement! Randall :welcome:

Hi Helmi, :welcome:

I understand that http://www.esnips.com/ is a free hosting site that offers 5Gb of storage space to host your files. The front page says that you can upload any media type. I have not tried the service myself for uploading, but I have downloaded from this site without problems.

I was asked to sign up an account(free) when I tried to download more than one file at one time. For downloaders there is no access codes or wait times. I also do not like Rapidshare and its clones. You are soo right in saying that they are not very convenient.

Alright then, I will try to upload it there now.

Links to rfollow soon in case of success :)

I would also love to have a copy of your addon for NOD32. I also use NOD32 but the addon I have made only loads the program silently so that I am immediately asked to choose options at first start. Does your addon allow you to activate the imon and amon settings beforehand?

No, you will still have to make these (little) settings on first user logon, but it is absolutely silent during installation (this is what bother me mostly since I want it absolutely unattendedly).

Still, you will have to check less options than during a regular, non-silent installation, so it's a gain in any case.

I guess you could create an AutoIt AddOn that takes these steps from you but I am not bothered enough to care...

P.S. I am a member at DriverPacks Forum now, and I am working on my first DP integrated install. I didn't realize that the packs don't work right with a VM. Perhaps that had been most of my problem so far. Thanks for the help and encouragement! Randall :welcome:

That's great to hear!

I have been wondering about you (somewhat expected a "hello, I'm there" post on the forums ;)) already :)

Packs work fine with a VM, you just have to include a 3dr party VWware Driverpack

Well, they do work as in a VM does not break them, however, seeing as there are no devices that require driver files from the official packs (as you mentioned, there's a 3rd Party one covering VMWare), you cannot test them in so far whether the driver installation really worked or not.

VMs can be used to track down any errors with the Finisher, though (and, believe me, as a tester, there have been more than enough to really make the VM worth it!).

In any case, you can always only test a specific driver in the pack on the proper HW, which does make it a bit difficult for us to add drivers properly if no one capable of testing has the device in his rig...