Office plus 64 bit

Francesco c.

Hi Francesco,

This is actually the subforum for the Italian speaking community! :-)

Anyway, I can answer you here.

There are no more 64 bit downloads for Office 2013/2016. MS olnly lets you download "Click-to-Run" versions these days. (Office being "streamed" to your computer, and executed on a tightly integrated VM. Look up Click-to-Run to get some background idea on the kind of dodgy stuff MS is doing there.)

If you want to have a full 32 or 64 bit installer, you've got to configure that yourself with the deployent tool.

I've written some instructions for that here: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/79-create-an-office-2013,-2016-and-365-offline-installer-with-the-office-deployment-tool

If you have difficulties replicating these steps, please open a new thread in the Office 2016 subforum.

• 3 years later...
On 12/9/2017 at 11:17 PM, Jan Krohn said:

Hi Francesco,

This is actually the subforum for the Italian speaking community! 🙂

Anyway, I can answer you here.

There are no more 64 bit downloads for Office 2013/2016. MS olnly lets you download "Click-to-Run" versions these days. (Office being "streamed" to your computer, and executed on a tightly integrated VM. Look up Click-to-Run to get some background idea on the kind of dodgy stuff MS is doing there.)

If you want to have a full 32 or 64 bit installer, you've got to configure that yourself with the deployent tool.

I've written some instructions for that here: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/79-create-an-office-2013,-2016-and-365-offline-installer-with-the-office-deployment-tool

If you have difficulties replicating these steps, please open a new thread in the Office 2016 subforum.

hi! how can i add office into setup windows 7? thank u