29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the code should be made available for WTK v1 & 2

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you contribute to the code?

• Yes
    • No

ADVERTS

Since I hardly work on Win Toolkit these days (due to my PhD commitments). As soon as 2018 starts, adfly adverts will be disabled; creating an advert free application! I will be coming on here every often to fix any big bugs that I'm notified about.

OPEN-SOURCE, CODE RELEASE

Also, a poll is attached for my curiosity. I'm tempted to make the code on available for both projects on GitHub and just want to know what other people feel. There's no guarantee that it will be made available though.

Please bare in mind that the code is not great or commented for v1.

Have a great Christmas and a happy new year :)

• 3 months later...

I too am interested to add, especially if True Integrator also has sources in public. I'd try to mix the two as time allows it. I like DXTI's addons for integrating custom files as OS components (i've made my own nirsoft/systinternal/etc mix)  and WTK's GUI for selecting features, updates and tweaking section with checkboxes (i customized my ISO with both and it works). I tried once something with alternate GUI for DISM and one thing i do regret is DISM's "feature" when mounting or committing images not seeing that drive is full, can't abort it operation (well not when launched from alternate GUI that is).