Windows ISO Downloader on Windows Vista

isoHunter

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment you can wait for version 6.0 of the tool (Jan released an info about) or take this link

ad-bench

but no OS's are availableYou can choose Win7 Ultimate SP1 and erase the  file ei.cfg from the ISO with the eicfg_removal_utility.zip

after that you can choose during installation every version from Starter up to Ultimate (x86) or Basic up to Ultimate (x64).

Happy New Year

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SaintMark said:

Hi, I to am a Windows Vista user and the ISO_downloader is blank :(

Is there any chance of a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit?

Thank you :)

There are currently very slim chances of a Win 7 download link.

Have a look at the following thread that includes a few alternative download sources:

• 1 year later...

Hello.  I am running into the same issue.  I bought a version of Windows 7 back in 2010 and never downloaded it.  I am currently having to use an old laptop which is running Vista and would like to upgrade it to 7, but I can only download it in the Korean version, from Microsoft's site.  The original download link is no longer active, from Digital River.  

I grabbed the downloader, but it does not work with Vista. 

I am needing a link for the downloader for Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit - English, if possible.   I looked at the previous post and nothing seems to be available.  Am I out of luck?

Thank you.  

Sincerely,

Lisa H. 

Edited by Lisa Hale
Left out info