Win 7 and Office 2007/2010 currently unavailable

Jan Krohn

The downloads API is currently unavailable for any Win 7, Office 2010 and Office 2007 downloads. Both on the MS website and in the download tool, requesting any of these files produces a 715-123130 error (the same error you get when your IP is banned from downloading).

office.png

I can't fix the downloader. We have to wait for MS to fix the API. Then the downloader will also resume working.

На 23.12.2017 в 04:43, Колтон Джордж Раштон сказал:

Это не случится только с Win7 на из бюстгальтер, это происходит на инструмент все есть, так что это намного хуже проблемы, чем я думал, что это было... (облажался внутри бушует на М$'АПИ по с)

Не работает и загрузка windows 8.1 для одного языка.

Windows 8.1 is working fine.

Unbenannt.JPG

If you get an error message, then your IP has been blocked by MS.

As for Win 7/Office, I suspect that MS is blocking my keys.

I'll wait for another week to see if this is just a temporary issue with the API, and if it doesn't go away, I'll work on out an update to work around MS's latest attempt to withhold Win 7 images from the majority of legitimate owners.

In the mean time, if you need a Dell reinstallation image, follow the instructions in this thread:

2 минуты назад, Кен-Чан сказал:

Я пытался генерировать ссылку для загрузки с помощью средства загрузка и потом это был-опять забанят Microsoft Corporation.Похоже, что ваш инструмент скачать Win моего ИС отдельно.

Надеюсь это скоро исправят!✌

10 minutes ago, Ken Chan said:

I tried to generate a download link using the download tool and then I was IP-banned by Microsoft again.It seems that your download tool is the culprit for my IP being banned.

IPs get banned after generating about 5 to 10 download links, no matter whether you do that through the MS website, or the download tool, or other means.

Just wait 24 hours to be unblocked.

8 минут назад, Ян крон сказал:

Да... мисс заблокировал все ключи в базе данных, чтобы создать новые ссылки для скачивания.

Я временно отключив выиграть 7/офис 2007/10 загрузок целиком, чтобы увидеть, если блок снимут через некоторое время.

Как это плохо...:unsure:

I do have a few spare unspoilt keys, but I'd rather use both the spare keys and my spare time to work on a permanent solution. As for now, unfortunately, there are not gonna be any download links (neither through the download tool nor manually created ones).

I can't replicate the issue. Win 8.1 downloads just fine for me.

Unbenannt.JPG

Do you use the latest version?

Anyway, the error message is misleading. I'll remove it with the next update. The true error message is behind the popup, but since it's partly hidden, and I don't understand much Russian, I can't help with it.

59 минут назад Ян крон сказал:

Я не могу bosses эту проблему. Выиграть 8.1 загружает просто отлично для меня.

Unbenannt.JPG

Вы загрязняют последнюю версию?

В любом случае, сообщение об ошибке wont в заблуждение. В Я удалить его следующем онлайн. Очереди за всплывающее сообщение об ошибке, но, поскольку она частично СТО, и я не понимаю много русского, я не могу помочь с этим.

Да последнею скачал сегодня. Посмотрите видео с моего яндекс диска. https://yadi.sk/i/7WnCyzEY3R6xjT

I tried these steps with Legacy, 5.21 and 5.28. All doing the same thing. Worked fine for me last week.

All I get when trying to generate a link is:

I select the version of windows i need. Click "Confirm".

Validating your request..

Screen flashed and back to where I started. The version of windows i selected is still selected and the "Confirm" button is waiting again. I hit "Confirm: again. Same thing. Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, fastvan67 said:

Screen flashed and back to where I started. The version of windows i selected is still selected and the "Confirm" button is waiting again. I hit "Confirm: again. Same thing. Any suggestions?

Suggestion: Wait for version 6.0.

5 hours ago, Dratas said:

and when this gone happen if not secret? :)

It's not a secret, but very high effort - basically a new application. During the busiest time of year.