Win 7 and Office 2007/2010 currently unavailable

Jan Krohn

32 minutes ago, Jose Enrique Olmo said:

1.- What is the difference between
w7 proffesional SP1 AND
w7 proffesional SP1 UPGRADE ????

As far as I can tell there's no difference in the files. The reason I added both of them is that they have different SKUs (Stock Keeping Units). So it's possible to offer a wider choice of language editions at a time.

32 minutes ago, Jose Enrique Olmo said:

2.-And will it be available also in spanish ?????

W7 Pro Upgrade will not be offered in Spanish. The key is for French and Korean only.

W7 Pro can be offered in Spanish. The languages that are unlocked next are decided by community demand. Keep trying, and eventually it might unlock. If you enable traffic donating, chances will increase.

On ‎16‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 8:28 PM, NommyH said:

Hi,

I found a couple of different solutions using the virutal agent and a link for Office 2010. I wrote up my findings here.

https://www.howson.me/recover-office-installer-purchased-through-hup/

The link for office 2010 (home use program users which is also in the article above) http://care.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/release/0/1/7/017702EB-0977-42A9-A1A9-593DFC1150EE/14.0.4763.1000_ProfessionalPlus_retail_ship_x86_en-us_exe/ProfessionalPlus.exe

Thought I would share it with the community.

Seems like MS has shut down this download source as well. The files are no longer available :-(

On 11/4/2018 at 6:35 PM, Jan Krohn said:

As far as I can tell there's no difference in the files. The reason I added both of them is that they have different SKUs (Stock Keeping Units). So it's possible to offer a wider choice of language editions at a time.

W7 Pro Upgrade will not be offered in Spanish. The key is for French and Korean only.

W7 Pro can be offered in Spanish. The languages that are unlocked next are decided by community demand. Keep trying, and eventually it might unlock. If you enable traffic donating, chances will increase.

I just downloaded an image w7 sp1 in Spanish.
This image is with the latest updates to date, and has integrated the
drivers for usb3.0 ???

Is that in a previous image I had to integrate them assembling and disassembling the image ...

Thanks for the answers in advance, and thanks again for offering the image download w7 sp1 pro

11 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

These images are very old. I doubt that they include any drivers for USB3.

Wow, I thought that this download was from
the microsoft servers and it was a current image with all the updates.

Since the problem that I have is that the computers that come to my work are very new and have all the usb 3.0, and when installing an iso windows 7 professional x64 bit on reboot lost the mouse and keyboard access.

Is there any way to get an official current iso from the servers of Microsoft windows 7 professional spk1 x64 bits, with the integrated usb3.0 ????

Thanks for the answers ...

I currently have an image that I had to add the intel drivers for usb 3.0, but it is the old one with the svpk1 just released from 2010

Edited by Jose Enrique Olmo
actualizar

6 minutes ago, Jan Krohn said:

According to the MSDN dumps, there are no images newer than 2011.

https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_family.php?family=Windows+7

You could try asking in the Win 7 subforum, where your question would get better exposure. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Thank you very much, I thought that in the microsoft servers they kept updating the iso, since what takes most after installing it is to apply all the updates, I will try it in the subforum.
A greeting.

• 2 weeks later...

Great tool. As I need to reinstall Office 2010 Home and Student I was looking for a download link. Unfortunately the tab asked for the edition, done. Then there appered an empty product lang combo box....

How to preceed?

Thanks

Andnewbiw

Edited by andnewbie
typo: andnewbie

I've seen this issue before.

I suspect that it is caused by an outdated IE version.

The new downloader version uses Twitter Bootstrap 4.1, which no longer supports IE 7 through 9.

Therefore, you should update your IE to version 10 or 11.