• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rick18
      Hi,
      Now Windows 7 is no longer available for download from this tool (Windows ISO Downloader.exe v5.29)
      Microsoft only allows those users who have retail Windows 7 key to download a copy from their site.
      Whatever Windows 7 ISO now MS offers for download, (or even when it was working thru this tool) is it same as Windows 7 SP1 that was available on DigitalRiver site? Does anyone have any idea if MS has made further changes to it like incorporation of roll-up updates etc?
      If I download Windows 7 now from MS will it be same as what it was on Digital River then? Thanks.
    • By hkroiss
      Hi, since around 1.5 half years i am integrating Updates into our Windows Image at our Company. However i have noticed that even when all the latest Updates are integrated after installing the OS it shows a few ".NET Framework" Updates that couldn't be integrated (see Attachment). A year ago it were only around 10, now around 15. So its getting more and more, it hinders the usfulness of the Slipstreaming process a bit.
      Did anyone of you find a way to integrate this pesky ".NET" Updates into the Image?
      Thanks for the help.