integrate .net framework version into windows 7 iso image

abdelbaset

• 3 months later...

There is also this addon:

Strongly suggest you read the first post, though....  Notes from that post:

Notes:
- The addon will conflict with some Windows Updates (.NET 3.5 Family), so leave the addon's integration to the last.

- Add main addon first before LangPack addon, to get ASP.NET service localization properly.

- To function properly, .NET 4.7.1 require D3DCompiler_47.dll component, which is found in either the current "Monthly Quality Rollup" or "update KB4019990". It is recommended to integrate it first, or you can install it later.
Windows6.1-KB4019990-x64.msu
Windows6.1-KB4019990-x86.msu

- In order for Windows Update to recognize latest updates including .NET rollups, QualityCompat registry key must be set, either by compatible antivirus program (if you use one) or manually. see here for details.

Personally, I'm adding a repacked slim installer for .NET Framework 4.7.1, which can be found here: http://repacks.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7

I added it to the silent installers and it seems to work just fine for me.  It's not directly integrated, but it also doesn't seem to take forever to install on the system....  I can also avoid the #1 note that I quoted, in order to make adding more updates easier for me....

Edited by dougiefresh2