We buy used Win 7 and Office 2010 licenses to improve reliability of the downloader

Jan Krohn

This program has ended. We no longer buy any keys, while Windows 7 and Office 2010 downloads are phasing out.

To be able to provide more downloads and make the existing selection of software more reliable, we are looking to buy the following licenses. Prices are non negotiable. The key must be able to unlock a substantial number of languages (at least 10) from the official download site. Paste your key here to verify: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7 (site can also handle Office keys.)

Software Full license Key only
Win 7 Ultimate / Ultimate N US$70 + shipping US$15
Win 7 Professional / Professional N US$40 + shipping US$8
Win 7 Home Premium / Home Premium N US$20 + shipping US$4
Win 7 Home Basic / Home Basic N US$15 + shipping US$3
Win 7 Starter US$10 + shipping US$2
Office 2010 Professional US$50 + shipping US$10
Office 2010 Home and Business US$40 + shipping US$8
Office 2010 Home and Student US$30 + shipping US$6
Office 2010 individual components (Word, Excel etc.) US$25 + shipping US$5
Office 2010 individual components (Word, Excel etc.) EDU/Academic US$15 + shipping US$3
Office 2010 Professional PLUS EDU/Academic US$30 + shipping US$6
Visio 2010 Standard US$70 + shipping US$15
Visio 2010 Professional US$85 + shipping US$18
Visio 2010 Premium US$100 + shipping US$20
Project 2010 Standard US$70 + shipping US$15
Project 2010 Professional US$100 + shipping US$20
Windows Server 2019 Standard US$700 (OEM) + shipping
US$1000 (Open NL) + shipping
US$200

A full license requires the original packaging and DVD (if originally included), certificate of authenticity, or in case of an ESD version, the original invoice by Microsoft or an authorized distributor (such as Amazon or Digital River). A TechG license (free upgrade from Office 2007 to Office 2010) requires the full Office 2007 license plus the original letter from Microsoft containing the corresponding Office 2010 key. Missing components of the license will lower the price we're willing to pay for it.

Shipping cost for a standard registered or signed-for parcel, as well as all customs fees will be covered.

"Key only" requires nothing except a working key. No questions asked.

Active forum members who want to sell a license may choose pre-payment by PayPal Friends/Family (without fees/buyer protection) or SEPA.

Others may choose between pre-payment by PayPal (with fees/buyer protection) or post-payment (after the license has arrived and has been confirmed working) by PayPal Friends/Family or SEPA.

Before you offer me a license, don't forget to verify that it's working on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7. Around 99.9% of all licenses don't unlock the downloads!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, LKsC said:

I have verified my product key in the Microsoft link, but it fails error. It no longer supports keys for Windows 7? And an apology for my English, it's not very good.

I've seen this message before. It tends to turn up when the key is counterfeit. Where did you get your key from?

2 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

I've seen this message before. It tends to turn up when the key is counterfeit. Where did you get your key from?

It is the code that comes on the sticker of a pre-assembled team. I thought it would be just as valid as one bought online.
Also, my operating system is registered, since I can receive updates.
Is it because you're already registered, which invalidates re-using it?

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-32-20-985.jpg

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-32-49-424.jpg

Desktop 03-10-2018 21-33-41-651.jpg

Unless it was a big supplier (HP, Dell, Toshiba etc.), I'd say chances are that your key comes originally from a dodgy Chinese site such as this one: http://www.softwaresoem.com/supplier-105881-windows-7-product-key-sticker

Here in Europe, the market is still flooded with this crap.

I wouldn't take the chance of re-using it. It might not be possible.

As long as the system remains activated, don't worry about it. I think MS no longer deactivates Win 7 systems when they block the matching key some time later after activation. At least, I've not heard about any such cases for years.

18 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Unless it was a big supplier (HP, Dell, Toshiba etc.), I'd say chances are that your key comes originally from a dodgy Chinese site such as this one: http://www.softwaresoem.com/supplier-105881-windows-7-product-key-sticker

Here in Europe, the market is still flooded with this crap.

I wouldn't take the chance of re-using it. It might not be possible.

As long as the system remains activated, don't worry about it. I think MS no longer deactivates Win 7 systems when they block the matching key some time later after activation. At least, I've not heard about any such cases for years.

Ok, thank you very much for your time.

By the way, here in Latin America that happens a lot too, due to the high piracy. I know that many can not cost the products legally, but in the long run it is very annoying when it comes to backing up data or preventing future accidents.
In short, a greeting.

Edited by LKsC

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, NIM said:

Please don't ask stupid questions, if you don't mind.

😂

Seriously: the license agreement for Techet keys doesn't allow them to be given to anyone. Not even to family members free of charge.

eBay still has plenty of offers of highly suspicious keys at very low cost.

19 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

😂

En serio: el acuerdo de licencia para las claves de Techet no permite que se entreguen a nadie. Ni siquiera a los miembros de la familia de forma gratuita.

eBay todavía tiene muchas ofertas de claves altamente sospechosas a muy bajo costo.

It's a very strange business, but lucrative after all...

Hummm... We do illegal stuff all the time. BTW, I've got an Office 2010 Professional PLUS Academic key ("stolen" from my friend), it unlocks Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x64.exe and Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x32.exe

4 hours ago, SnowBall said:

Hummm... We do illegal stuff all the time.

Actually, I'm trying to avoid that.

Also, MS might block all my TechNet keys if I give away only a few of them.

4 hours ago, SnowBall said:

BTW, I've got an Office 2010 Professional PLUS Academic key ("stolen" from my friend), it unlocks Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x64.exe and Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x32.exe

That's the sort of license I'm willing to buy.

I do have an Office 2010 Academic license which I bought many years ago at college, but it only unlocks Office 2010 Pro, not Pro Plus.

Pro Plus is something that people request all the time.

Hi Jan,

I have 7 retail DVDs and product keys for Win 7 Home Premium.  Are you interested in these?  They are no longer on any other computers.

At the top of the page you say you accept Win 7 Home Premium "N" version. 

Do you take regular Win 7 as well or just the "N" version?

Regards,

Paul

4 hours ago, West Swan said:

Hi Jan,

I have 7 retail DVDs and product keys for Win 7 Home Premium.  Are you interested in these?  They are no longer on any other computers.

At the top of the page you say you accept Win 7 Home Premium "N" version. 

Do you take regular Win 7 as well or just the "N" version?

Regards,

Paul

Thanks for offering these. I do have a good amount of Win 7 Home Premium (and Professional) keys already, so there's no need to add more of them. Just the "N" versions are a big gap. They don't seem to be available anywhere and lyonger.

29 minutes ago, Rene Cherry said:

Please forgive me for asking, but are you selling keys? or just buying them?. If you are selling where can I go to purchase a Windows 7 x64 key?

I'm personally not selling keys. But you can get one from our partner sites (eBay, Amazon, Microsoft, Souq):

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool?start=3

Jan, do you still want my key? If you do, unfortunately there is only one key. I've been searching on the internet for a long time and no luck of finding more keys that will unlock Office 2010 Pro Plus.

BTW, the CD/DVD, the box, the instructions and the training book were soaked in water once, hence damaged and looks like a fifth-hand one. ;)

Regards,

SnowBall