We buy used Win 7 and Office 2010 licenses to improve reliability of the downloader

Jan Krohn

15 minutes ago, SnowBall said:

Jan, do you still want my key? If you do, unfortunately there is only one key. I've been searching on the internet for a long time and no luck of finding more keys that will unlock Office 2010 Pro Plus.

BTW, the CD/DVD, the box, the instructions and the training book were soaked in water once, hence damaged and looks like a fifth-hand one. ;)

Regards,

SnowBall

That would be awesome. Don't worry about the water damage. Please message me how much you get for shipping (registered mail, EMS, DHL, FedEx or similar), and your payment details. I do have an Australian bank account, and can wire you the money. US$ 30.00 convert to about AU$ 42.00.

I'll handle the customs declaration from my side.

Jan

Cool, I can give you the key for FREE, but I don't want to sell the actual software that my friend gave me for profit.

P.S: I need to obtain his permission to give you the key, and I will PM you the key once he agrees.:rolleyes:

Regards,

SnowBall

A few days after I asked him, he did not reply. Not sure if he will allow me to give you the key. Anyway, I have downloaded those files in English and if you want them now, i can give you a link;)

Checksums:

Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x32.exe:

Size: 1050389616 bytes

SHA-1: 095CEB7744706996283DC7D79E7B2CD3B162F689

Office_2010_ProPlusAc_SP1_English_x64.exe:

Size: 1201807088 bytes

SHA-1: 4F6A31125C6E60472F50DD9AD291AA7C934CFB80

Regards,

SnowBall

Very disappointing! He said NO! Sorry @Jan Krohn, I can't give your the key. I also have a key that could unlock Office_Pro_2010_English_x64.exe and Office_Pro_2010_English_x32.exe from him... I guess he won't let me give you that one as well. I will have another talk with him and let you guys know if he agrees.

Regards,

SnowBall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Jan Krohn pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...