Activity in international forums vs. English forum

Jan Krohn

In the "site and forum issues" forum, a discussion has come up about the activity in the international forums. First of all, I appreciate and like the international forums, and there is no plan or intention to shut them down.

I'm writing on behalf of those users who don't speak Italian, but would still like to engage more with you all. If you create a new topic or thread, please do consider doing that in the English forum, since most users on WinCert can understand English without having to go through Google Translate. If your English is not good enough, or the topic is relevant exclusively to the Italian speaking sub-community, by all means, don't feel obliged to post to the English forum.

This request is not supposed to patronize you. It's merely an invitation for a broader engagement with the rest of the community. To give you an idea of what they go through trying to understand the discussions in this forum, I'll have Google auto-translate this text into Italian for you. 🙂

Nel forum "Forum e forum", è stata discussa l'attività nei forum internazionali. Prima di tutto, apprezzo e mi piacciono i forum internazionali, e non vi è alcun piano o intenzione di chiuderli.

Sto scrivendo per conto di quegli utenti che non parlano italiano, ma vorrebbe comunque impegnarsi di più con tutti voi. Se crei un nuovo topic o thread, ti preghiamo di prenderlo in considerazione nel forum inglese, dal momento che la maggior parte degli utenti su WinCert può capire l'inglese senza dover passare attraverso Google Translate. Se il tuo inglese non è abbastanza buono, o l'argomento è pertinente esclusivamente alla sub-comunità di lingua italiana, con tutti i mezzi, non ti senti obbligato a postare sul forum inglese.

Questa richiesta non dovrebbe proteggere te. È semplicemente un invito per un impegno più ampio con il resto della comunità. Per darti un'idea di ciò che stanno provando a capire le discussioni in questo forum, avrò Google a tradurre automaticamente questo testo in italiano per te.