windows 7 sp1 pro and win 7 sp1 ultimate slovenian

jože

You should post in here: https://www.wincert.net/forum/forum/227-windows-iso-downloader/

Anyway, if you have read the error message, you should know what to do next. You should try it more often and you might unlock the download when there is only one or none languages in green. Good luck.

Regards,

SnowBall

Hello!

Sorry for wrong posting. I just read about MS blocking win 7 download links.  I guess I have missed my chance for desired edition.

Is there any other way to download genuine version beside MS homepage with owners serial? Unfortunatelly my nettop was a gift many years ago with preinstalled OS so I dont know valid serial number neither can I "extract" because system is "dead frozen"

Thanks in advance

Hello!

Sorry for being such a pain "in you know where". I thought about downloading Dell version myself,  but provided links dont include Ultimate edition so I cant change language.

I found download options from Softlay.com and Webforpc.com, but I am not sure if mentioned versions are unmodified. BTW links from Adguard.net are erased as well.

I know  that such addiction toward Windows 7 is odd, but I need this OS version for nettop as I mentioned before but user is my aging father and he is more familiar with "classic" desktop look.

So is there no other way rather than Dell Windows 7 pro + language pack? Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Don't worry. That's what the forum is for.

You can load the iso image from untrusted sources into the iso downloader (orange icon "iso tools"). If it is unmodified, it will be recognized as such through the hash.

Should these images be modified, I think the Dell image might still work. It doesn't need a language pack by the way, as it is already multilingual. After installation, go to "Anytime Upgrade", and enter your Ultimate key.

Or you load the Dell image into the iso tools, and remove the file ei.cgf. I've never tried this process with the Dell image though.

I've tried all those ones, they are modified. Try downloading and installing the English version and add a language pack here.

If you don't mind download Windows 7 Aug 2018 English from Microsoft here, install it and apply the language pack.

Edited by SnowBall

Hello!

Thanks for assistance and another option. In the meantime I found link for Windows 64 Ultimate Eng, downloaded and tested it  with Win Iso Downloader and  MD5_and_SHA_Checksum_Utility and turned to be just fine and unmodified.

link removed

Edited by jože