Windows 10 Version 1903 Media Creation Tool Released

Philip Yip

Already?? 
I might do another fresh install, considering I have some AMD driver issues with the current Windows 10 installation. This tool also downloads the Professional version, right?

BTW, the first link is dead.

Always take extra care when installing feature updates before they are officially out. (I save everything to OneDrive so there is nothing for me to worry about🙂)

The Media Creation Tool is everywhere now but I will wait untill it pops up in Windows Update.

Safe from viruses but doesn't mean it is stable enough. I don't want to install a beta version of Windows... I am going to wait for a month after it officially come out and then upgrade. I am pretty sure the Media Creation Tool is just a place holder and the version it download is not the final release.

On 4/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, Jan Krohn said:

MSDN versions are not yet released.

1903 ISOs have been recently released to MSDN subscribers TH April 18

https://www.neowin.net/news/the-windows-10-may-2019-update-is-now-available-on-msdn

don't know if Windows ISO Downloader tool can obtain these from MSDN as someone recently asked in another forum

1903 MCT pulled until late May public release

Edited by erpster9

4 hours ago, erpster9 said:

1903 ISOs have been recently released to MSDN subscribers TH April 18

https://www.neowin.net/news/the-windows-10-may-2019-update-is-now-available-on-msdn

don't know if Windows ISO Downloader tool can obtain these from MSDN as someone recently asked in another forum

1903 MCT pulled until late May public release

Interesting that my MSDN crawler didn't find them... I need to check whether it's still working properly...

Anyway, the ISO downloader currently doesn't allow for MSDN downloads. It's on my research list, but I first need to review whether passing download links to other users would be covered by the MSDN terms and conditions, and secondly find a way to fund the $6,000 MSDN subscription.

It looks like the ISOs were already uploaded to various sites. I am not sure if they are final releases but I don't want to take the risk of trying them now.

Adding MSDN downloads to the ISO Downloader would violate some terms&conditions if I recall correctly. Also it would be very hard. There is a Chinese site called MSDN I Tell You that provide P2P downloads. The Eye provides direct links for some MSDN downloads but they are out of date and the site is currently experiencing server migration.

Edit:

Downloads of the English Consumer editions are on The Pirate Bay and hash matches. If you don't have MSDN subscription, go to The Pirate Bay and search:

• en_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1903_x64_dvd_b980e68c
  • en_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1903_x86_dvd_b40c5211

I've tested them, they are 100% original and clean.

Edited by SnowBall

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2019 at 9:25 AM, Philip Yip said:

The Direct Link to the 1903 Media Creation Tool is released:

https://software-download.microsoft.com/download/pr/MediaCreationTool1903.exe 

The Landing Page for the Media Creation Tool hasn't been updated yet:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/

this tool has been re-posted by Microsoft recently 5/21 AND with the updated products.xml file that can download & create the 1903 ISOs which are build 18362.30

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...