Size - 1.04 megs MD5Hash = 86053c428163b8940711ef60c73dda97

===============================================

Luna Element Black:

Full Replacement theme..

Here's the official link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57571128/

addondl.png

Size - 886kb megs MD5Hash = 5cb866def923944c6c1c956260da9589

DON'T FORGET TO PATCH YOUR UXTHEME.DLL!!!

Luna Element Blue:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47567543/

addondl.png

Size - 1.04 megs MD5Hash = 86053C428163B8940711EF60C73DDA97

===============================================

Luna Element Black:

Visual Style Only!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57571128/

addondl.png

Size - 216kb megs MD5Hash = FD501669CB0607166620200BF623EF68

DON'T FORGET TO PATCH YOUR UXTHEME.DLL!!!

Thanks Kel! Nice work. Also great job with the CPL and Uber Packs! I love them both. Very Nice Work! :thumbsup_anim: :clap: :prop: :welcome:

• 5 months later...

Kelsenellenelvian!

Is there a chance you might make a version of this theme, so that it would replace the default Windows XP theme with Luna Element 5.1 ?

I think its far more superior than the original blue-green theme, yet similar to it (except of the very good new-style start menu) and this also has a very cool eyecandy wallpaper.

I haven't found a way to make it install default. If i use the integrator (1.4.3 or 1.5RC1) it just installs the theme, and is only an available theme for selection in display theme settings.

Can you help me out with info on how to make it integrate right with the integrator (at least to set it as default theme), or make a replace addon luna element (like there is a vista sound scheme that replaces the original xp sounds) ?

Thanks in advance, and great work!

Edited by PeaNut

Here you go unrar this and overwrite the existing luna.th_ that is in your i386 dir and DON'T forget to patch your uxtheme file..

Is this a "redirect" theme that points to the Luna Element 5.1 (when integrated), or i don't understand something clearly, because the attachment is only 1,68 Kilobytes in size... ?

• 4 months later...

I want the black one as theme just like blue one. But it is only msstyles:( I can't do it my default theme at windows installation...

My wintt.sif will be like that:

[shell]

CustomDefaultThemeFile="%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Lune Element 5.1.theme" (or similer, you understand)

If exists, i want the black theme just like the blue one. So I will edit the le.cab file and put in it my favourite wallpaper. Then, write in the winnt.sif file to make the default theme. Black one could be nice for me if you can release a real theme just like blue one. Sorry for my bad English. Good luck for myself:)

Edited by baris7seven

Here you go unrar this and overwrite the existing luna.th_ that is in your i386 dir and DON'T forget to patch your uxtheme file..

How do you get it to be the default theme again? I like the Luna Element Blue with Normal Startmenu, but where's the attachment at?

:unsure:

Edited by hairbautt

i edited luna.the and found that

[Control Panel\Desktop]

Wallpaper=%WinDir%web\wallpaper\Bliss.bmp

TileWallpaper=0

WallpaperStyle=2

Pattern=

ScreenSaveActive=0

your wallpaper is bliss.jpg

is this the key wrong??

• 7 months later...
The link is broken plase update link. Why dont you use rapidshare? The server you preferred is not working properly...

I will NEVER use rapidshare! This is my own host. I took the damned things down after over a 6 months of innactivity!

If you guys like the addons you need to post to keep them up. I won't waste server space on addons that seemingly no-one wants.

Anyways re-upped...

I will NEVER use rapidshare! This is my own host. I took the damned things down after over a 6 months of innactivity!

If you guys like the addons you need to post to keep them up. I won't waste server space on addons that seemingly no-one wants.

Anyways re-upped...

Thanks for this. It seems like I have a lot of your add-ons, they're all great :) Is there a master list of all your add-ons somewhere?