Netgear Wireless Router AdminCP

Dopey

Heya everyone,

granted I haven't been active here recently but I hope people won't begrudge me some assistance because of this {things have been hectic in life recently}... anyway, am here to ask if any of you know the AdminCP URL? My instruction manual says; www.routerlogin.net but this just takes me to a useless support page with no log in ...or... can one control the router another way? :unsure:

Router Model: WGT624

See, I've had this router for a few months (if not a year) and well, I guess these instructions are a little invalid.

And for some strange reason Firefox cannot do this, use IE

That's proved very useful, thank you :thumbsup_anim:

I wonder if anyone could provide tips on what to do if my computer doesn't connect to the internet after setting up the wiring and things for the Wireless router.

I've got it working before (the internet for the PC whilst connected to Wireless router) but now it doesn't seem to want to work. Any tips?

Edited by Dopey

• 2 weeks later...

tut, I tried and post this earlier but y'all turned off for maintenance :(

Anyway, I've uncovered some tips for getting a connection from YouTube tutorials and from the Netgear support forums. However, there is one last question I have (for the time being): Which would you recommend using to connect my modem directly to my PC... out of: USB 2.0 or Ethernet?

tut, I tried and post this earlier but y'all turned off for maintenance :(

Anyway, I've uncovered some tips for getting a connection from YouTube tutorials and from the Netgear support forums. However, there is one last question I have (for the time being): Which would you recommend using to connect my modem directly to my PC... out of: USB 2.0 or Ethernet?

Well, depends which type of ADSL modem do you have, USB or Ethernet one. If you have both options it's better to choose Ethernet.

Thanks, I have a Cable Webstar DPX100 modem which gives me the option of using either Ethernet or USB. :)

I shall continue using Ethernet then. Thanks allot...

Feel free to lock this topic.