Vista Logon Screen Addon please

ss_tekin

• 6 months later...
i just looked in my i386 folder and also saw a "LOGIN.CM_" file as well. i'm curious what that one is about

heres the contents of the file..its a cmd for telnet ,prolly for ris isntalls or sumthing.

@echo off
rem
rem Default global login script for the Telnet Server
rem
rem In the default setup, this command script is executed when the
rem initial command shell is invoked. It, in turn, will try to invoke
rem the individual user's login script.
rem

echo *===============================================================
echo Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Server.
echo *===============================================================

cd /d %HOMEDRIVE%\%HOMEPATH%

does anyone happen to know the file thats associated with the box you get when you shut down your computer? the one that shows standby, turn off and restart? i'd like to replace it with a custom one

oh and also the 'please wait' box as well

Edited by ccl0

does anyone happen to know the file thats associated with the box you get when you shut down your computer? the one that shows standby, turn off and restart? i'd like to replace it with a custom one

oh and also the 'please wait' box as well

A list of files, which can be edited using Resource Hacker to change the look-n-feel of Windows:

%windir%\System32\NToskrnl.exe : To change Windows Boot screen

%windir%\System32\Logonui.exe : To change Windows Login Screen

%windir%\System32\MSgina.dll : To change the text & background of Shutdown dialog box

%windir%\System32\Shell32.dll : To change a lot of things, like Progress dialog box (copying, deleting, etc.), Run dialog box, Context menu items, and many other things (As much as you

A list of files, which can be edited using Resource Hacker to change the look-n-feel of Windows:

%windir%\System32\NToskrnl.exe : To change Windows Boot screen

%windir%\System32\Logonui.exe : To change Windows Login Screen

%windir%\System32\MSgina.dll : To change the text & background of Shutdown dialog box

%windir%\System32\Shell32.dll : To change a lot of things, like Progress dialog box (copying, deleting, etc.), Run dialog box, Context menu items, and many other things (As much as you

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone happen to know how to get rid of the flag in the upper right corner?

and also, does anyone know how to edit/add/move/ remove certain parts of the tool bar when creating a new visual style?

for example, i'd like it to look like this link (without the flag obviously)

i've been trying to find some tutorials on how to do it, but havent found any. so currently i have to manually fix it after i apply a visual style. but i would really like to make a visual style with those already implemented.

• 11 months later...