windows 7

Good evening! My name is george. I have a vision problem and I want your children to help you as much as possible. I use a voice reader in Windows 10 but the voice reader is not compatible with the specific operating system. I try to get back through the bios uefi to legacy so I can install Windows 7. When I start installing it does Windows loading file. Then he asks me the language and when I click on install now he displays the following message:
It says there is a missing cd dvd driver installed via a USB stick.
Settings within the bios are done correctly. Also bios has been upgraded to its latest version and the security boot is disabled.
The computer has been purchased 3 days ago and unfortunately I can not use it.
Its processor is the eighth generation Intel i7.
And the computer model is the following:
hp probook 450 g6
Thanks in advance for your answers!

Although I never experienced that problem before but I would suggest downloading a clean copy of Windows 7 and copy it onto your USB stick then install again. If you still can't get it to install, please upload an image of the error if possible.

Regards,

SnowBall

Good morning and thank you very much for the answer. when we start installing the operating system, then we have to choose the language for the installation. in the next step we have to choose install now. When Well Starts in the Installation Program, it displays the following message: "No driver is missing" if you have the driver from a USB stick or a DVD drive. ISO is genuine downloaded directly from Microsoft. I mention the message because as I explained I have a vision problem and I can not make you a screenshot at that moment. of course what may be responsible for this problem should be the USB driver. the machine does not have usb2 has only USB 3. But I do not know which driver to choose to be able to overcome the specific problem that has been created in this step. Any help will be highly appreciated.

OK, I can understand you have vision problem and that is fine. I just want to ask whether you wrote your post in English or translated it because I cannot fully understand what you wrote as some part does not make sense. If you used a speech recognition tool to write the message, some words might have been misinterpreted.

The error message is a bit confusing and what language was it originally in? Was it in Greek? To me it sound like a driver issue but the error said "No driver is missing" which is strange. If possible, could you ask for somebody else to just take a picture of that error and sent it through.

Since you mentioned your computer is HP ProBook 450 G6, here is the official website for drivers: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-450-g6-notebook-pc/23201167. I could not find any USB drivers on it though.

Regards,

SnowBall

• 1 year later...