[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Thanks for this mate, works well expect it sends my CPU to over 100% and freezes a little when i open the gallery.

About the Amnesty Generator addon thing in your post, are all the gadgets from that flash or whatever the normal sidebar gadgets are? Because Flash overheats my laptop :sweatingbullets:

a very urgent question!!

Can I integrate this addon with RyanVM Integrator?? All my other addons integrated with it!!

Could you email me the answer??

add: jerrya@szonline.net

LOL, isn't this a bit rude. First of all, don't you think that is impolite asking for an urgent help in the place where you didn't contribute with a single post and also want the answer mailed to you, since you probably won't be back here eh? :ranting:

LOL, isn't this a bit rude. First of all, don't you think that is impolite asking for an urgent help in the place where you didn't contribute with a single post and also want the answer mailed to you, since you probably won't be back here eh? :ranting:

Yup N1K you're right ... it sounds very rude to me too :thumbsdown_anim:

If the RVM integrator can see the addon then yes its compatible, let me explain how you can tell:

Siginet (the creator of the integrator) has made it so that only addons which contain the word "AddOn" in the archive name are visible when browsing for files to integrate into your CD.

If any of my addons aren't compatible with the RyanVM Integrator then I'd simply leave the word addon out of the filename and it will be invisible, the integrator wont even see it.

So Ricks_WindowsSidebar_AlkyXP1.0_AddOn_*.7z is definately compatible with the Integrator because it has the word addon.

N1K trust me hell be back ;)

Thanks a lot rick!!

I am trying to integrate your wonderful addon with RyanVM Integrator now.

most of the colleagues have been complaining without good sidebar, but we can't upgrade every computer to Vista. Those XP users(except myself) almost want to kill me!!

So you can tell how urgent it is!

One of my old classmates told me about your addon, it is so great! Thanks again!!

hmmm, yes and no. Why don't you like integration?

Its more effective and it registers the files and installs alky and the sidebar in a correct order with zero need for user interaction. If you use WPI you might need to reboot twice, once after you install Alky and another after you install the sidebar.

I mean nLite or the Integrator to slipstream both of them: IE7 and Sidebar (sidebar addon already includes Wireless lan, Alky for Apps and Fonts)

So you mean by right clicking on the setup info in the addon file it will install alky for apps, wlan and the sidebar automatically?

If so then oops!! :thumbsup_anim:

Ive only ever used nlite to remove bloat from xp installs, ive also slipstreamed sp2 but im unsure how to slipstream the addon into it as well?

Im also not sure of this intergrator you speak of? :questionmark:

Hay rich nice halloween theme!!! for your website :thumbsup_anim:

When is the new verison coming out for alky?

So we can have the proper menu for the uninstall fix for the windows sidebar!!! :w00t:

And Rick who was the person who made the uninstall fix for the gadgets? bacause it's working GREAT!!! :w00t:

GOD BLESS YOU!!! LOL :D

Can you please tell me rick when the new verison of alky is coming out? :unsure:

SEE YA!!!