[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

HMMM If you have SP3 (which I have also) you don't need the wlan hotfix, its already included.

Why you are getting this error must be because wlanapi.dll has been deleted from system32

You uninstall the sidebar from add remove programs

you say sp3 has the hotfix on it, this probably sounds stupid, and i really havent seen if there is a sp3 for x64, but if there is would the sidebar then work, once alky is installed??

thanks rick, rele hoping to get this working, ive installed the google sidebar as an alternative until i can get this working, the google sidebar is nice, but the gadgets really rnt tht good n r kinda plane

anyways could ya look into that?

Great work with this application...it is fantastic.

One question: Is there any way I could make it so the Sidebar will not minimize when I use the 'show desktop' function?

Also, sometimes when I just simply click on the desktop the sidebar minimizes itself.

Thanks,

Gord

sidebar crashes when uninstalling??? where did the installed gadget go???
This has been fixed by the creator of Alky (Rafael) and will be available in Alky 4 Apps 1.1

BTW this is where the gadget gets installed to:

%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets

hey i just downloaded the new sidebar. it seems that everything is working fine except my weather gadget. it never displays any weather correctly, it just stays on the screen "getting data...". my internet is working fine and i already tried replacing the 'wlsrvc.dll' file and it didnt work.

any ideas on how to get it to shw? thanks.