[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Thanks Rick everything is working great! :D

expect for all of my wireless gadgets, there all showing at 0% :angry: (this always happens now!)

Here is a picture of it:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1988/wi...onevolumql2.jpg

PS: Rick how come none of the volume gadgets are not working for the vista sp1 sidebar on xp? :g:

you can see the volume gadget in the picture above ^^^^ :manual:

And here are the links for the volume gadgets:

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.asp...p;bt=1&pl=1

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.asp...77-6d77f23852bf

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.asp...p;bt=1&pl=1

See if thay work for you on the windows vista sidebar for xp.

Thay diden't work for me at all! :crying_anim02:

Edited by pete

Is it possible, that you include a noSkin Version for easy replacement :) ?

I have make a German noSkin Version 18000, very small 1197 KB (save 54 KB) after patching with Alky 1.1.

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/104067564/side...8000de.zip.html

Exit the Sidebar(Tray Icon), rename sidebar.exe to sidebar_org.exe, and copy the new sidebar.exe to the Main Sidebar Folder.

This Is pretty amazing. Has anybody got a messenger (Live messenger 8.5.1302.1018) gadget that displays online contacts on the sidebar to work ?

I use Compact messenger in Vista and that works good. I have tried Compact messenger, Messenger Gadget V4.0 by Eric A. Vera , Live Messenger Gadget by Sakonrat but none of these seem to login/work. Cener Live Messenger Gadget by: ThomasWPleasance does work and show online status but you have to click it to show contacts and you micgth as well click the messenger icon in the systray for the same thing.

Edited by stevvie

Hmm its seems the new sidebar is very buggy - If i exit them because it slow down my computer if i play games. And i start it again, the sidebar report an error : Sidebar experienced a problem with one of the gadgets in the list below. Try to find . . .

but the list is empty lol

Is that because i use the english sidebar on my german

I already have the english version installed, can I just copy the german files into the folder and re register? Or is it an uninstall/install?
German version of sidebar will only work/patch correctly on english XP if you rename all de-DE gadget and mui folders to en-US
If i exit them because it slow down my computer if i play games. And i start it again, the sidebar report an error : Sidebar experienced a problem with one of the gadgets in the list below. Try to find . . .

but the list is empty lol

Is that because i use the english sidebar on my german

Hay rick all of my Wi Fi gadgets used to work but now thay don't :(

Is there anyway to fix that problem with all of the Volume gadgets not working on windows xp for the windows sidebar :questionmark:

hola ricktendo

I have a german os - so how do I do that?

If you have greman OS then gadgets with de-DE folder will work (BTW en-US gadgets will work on any language Windows)

And you do that by closing the Windows Sidebar and going in to the Gadgets directory and renaming each and every one of the lang folders from de-DE to en-US (don't do this if you are on German XP)

Hi,

I just tested this addon and it is really great. But only 10 gadget's work from the list on first post. As I could read here, I'm not the only one with this problem, but as I could understand previous build worked fine, so ricktendo64 can you put back previous version to first post? Thanks.

Cheers ;)

Can you be more specific... What gadgets dont work?

And by not work what do you mean?

When I choose option "Add Gadget", there is only 10 gadgets available on the list, and when I open Windows Sidebar folder there is a lot more then 10 gadgets. Also, a lot of other gadgets I downloaded don't work. They simple don't appear on the list of gadgets. Even analog clock is not working (not appearing on the list).

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Nice to meet you.

My nickname is fenix.

Is the release of a Japanese version possible?

Vista Japanese version adopts new font meiryo.

I remodel and am using Mr. ricktendo64's Windows Sidebar within the range of personal use.

It wants to enable a Japanese version from Mr. ricktendo64's official site and to enable download.

Please let me up-load the Windows Sidebar(SP1) Japanese version file and the inf Japanese translation file if it is necessary for the release of Windows Sidebar Japanese version.