[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Pink CPU Gadget Problem!

Start the windows sidebar just cpu gadget is pink color. But after run the messenger, or media player classic, or aver tv with cpu gadget normal transparan color. Why???

This PC System XP Pro SP3, IE7, WMP11.

Regards

post-8668-1214410894_thumb.jpg

Edited by atillag

atillag, is that the only gadget this happens with?

Have you tried going to Add Remove Programs and using the Change button?

Yes Rick, I trayed before, but solution its nothing. I am installed 4 pc. Just my pc too error.

My office pc normal, my 2 friend pc normal, but my home pc pink cpu. What time run messenger, or media player classic, or aver tv, or Winamp with video files playing pink cpu fixed.

Sorry my bud english. For all help verry thanks...

post-8668-1214507750_thumb.jpg

Edited by atillag

Hey guys, I've searched a little bit about the slideshow, but I couldn't get it working properly. I can't change the images path.

Is it normal/bugged this way? Is there a fix? ^^

Thanks in advance. :D

atillag all I can think is its a IE7 problem

Nobuo its not normal for the original slideshow to not work normally, why dont you tell me what version you installed and I can upload the gadget so you can test it

Hımmm, possible.

Here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=tr.

Note : This is 06/05/2008 version. I am installed my home pc this is version. But other for 3 pc older IE7 version installed.

I dont exactly understand your error, will you be more detailed and post a screenshot?

BTW I tried that gadget on Vista and uninstalling it is impossible

hi rick! i think error is with the gadget ... btw, i'm using XP Pro SP3 ... i believe what i posted is windows error (affecting sidebar) ... i tried 1st to clean my registry (maybe a couple of times) ... and redownloaded all files required (if not slipstreaming) ... this time i think i was successful as the pop up error has not come up to date ... :P Edited by kiki burgh

Nobuo its not normal for the original slideshow to not work normally, why dont you tell me what version you installed and I can upload the gadget so you can test it

Oh, I should've included this in my first post. I download and installed everything from the first post, three or four days ago.

Alky for Applications 1.1 > Windows Sidebar v6.0.6001.18000

Thanks again!

I installed sidebar form long time and no problem at all,i have XP pro sp3.

Now from yesterday without any motivation, if i double click on sidebar.exe nothing happened and also in windows taskbar nothing appear !??!

So in which way i can solve this problem ?

Thank

Hyspa

Edited by hispanico

I installed sidebar form long time and no problem at all,i have XP pro sp3.

Now from yesterday without any motivation, if i double click on sidebar.exe nothing happened and also in windows taskbar nothing appear !??!

So in which way i can solve this problem ?

Thank

Hyspa

the same happened to me i deleted the side bar and i will install it again but this was wired :blink:

i will reinstall it now

the same happened to me i deleted the side bar and i will install it again but this was wired :blink:

i will reinstall it now

Yes... also me, unistall and reinstall BUT nothing, double click on file sidebar.exe but not start :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by hispanico

Yes... also me, unistall and reinstall BUT nothing, double click on file sidebar.exe but not start :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

hmm me too tried every thing but it didn't work

waiting for any solution

Edited by Dark_Knight

I guess i solved my problem with the slideshow.

See, I was using an english Windows XP, but with my settings (like currency, country and etc to Portuguese - Brazil), so the Sidebar prompted and installed in portuguese. Then I re-installed Windows using a portuguese CD. And ten the slideshow is fine now.

I guess there's something to do with language settings, am I right? ^^

If you have windows sidebar styler make sure to have .net framework 3.0 or higher...If you don't when you click sidebar.exe nothing happens

Well i dont have that windows SideBar styler but to be sure i reinstall netframe 3.5 but still the same problem

i will try to find any solutions and good bye

i Fixed it and its running now

but i did 2 things

first removed Kal upper pack <<< i remembered that i installed it before the side bar gets stopped

and i reinstalled Alky and then Removed the side Bar then reinstalled it

Try first to Install the Alky and now its working yay