[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Oh **** off RICK!

How dare you call my vista DUMB! :angry:

your pure moaning becuase i did it a 2nd TIME!

BIG WOW!

I least my Windows Sidebar works GREAT! on Windows Vista! :grin:

your ****ty windows sidebar has a **** load of PROBLEMS!!!!! on XP and some of the gadgets don't even WORK on XP!!! :ranting:

HA HA HA!

GOODBYE

Oh **** off RICK!

How dare you call my vista DUMB! :angry:

your pure moaning becuase i did it a 2nd TIME!

BIG WOW!

I least my Windows Sidebar works GREAT! on Windows Vista! :grin:

your ****ty windows sidebar has a **** load of PROBLEMS!!!!! on XP and some of the gadgets don't even WORK on XP!!! :ranting:

HA HA HA!

GOODBYE

This is not very nice of you pete. I'm not sure who did you try to amaze with your Vista Sidebar look?? Actually, a lot of people from all around the world are using Windows Vista and have seen the default desktop a thousand times, so nothing new here. Also Vista has been out for 1,5 years, so what's the point here. If you want, you can post your desktop screenshots in the appropriate forum. I won't let you insult my staff members although Rick was a bit harsh on you, but anyway he had a good reason, since you have already posted irrelevant posts before, so his reaction was justified.

You'll get a warning this time and next time you'll be banned!

@ pete,what Rick meant was u had posted in the wrong section.I agree with what N1K said.You shlouldn't be so impolite.Beside, I don't agree with you saying rick did a lousy sidebar.His creation is great. I've been using his sidebar for almost 2yrs with no problem.If u think u can do a better job than him then prove it!!!

This is not very nice of you pete. I'm not sure who did you try to amaze with your Vista Sidebar look?? Actually, a lot of people from all around the world are using Windows Vista and have seen the default desktop a thousand times, so nothing new here. Also Vista has been out for 1,5 years, so what's the point here. If you want, you can post your desktop screenshots in the appropriate forum. I won't let you insult my staff members although Rick was a bit harsh on you, but anyway he had a good reason, since you have already posted irrelevant posts before, so his reaction was justified.

You'll get a warning this time and next time you'll be banned!

OK then i am sorry.

Guest snakecracker

hmm have a problem when i try to run windows sidebar a message comes up saying:

Sorry. This application attempted to delay-load a library or function that does not exist. Instability may occur.

help please :help:

@ricktendo64

could there be a version of the faded sidebar added that only contains the default gadgets from vista (non of the shared gadgets)?

not sure about anyone else but i would like to have this version option.

please consider this request.

thanks in advance.

@ricktendo64

could there be a version of the faded sidebar added that only contains the default gadgets from vista (non of the shared gadgets)?

not sure about anyone else but i would like to have this version option.

please consider this request.

thanks in advance.

You can get this by editing the inf

Remove everything on line 33 (I think) exept for Gad.Installer,O2K3MRU.Gad

You can get this by editing the inf

Remove everything on line 33 (I think) exept for Gad.Installer,O2K3MRU.Gad

line 33 shows me this in the .inf file :

[sourceDisksNames.x86]

1="%SIDEBAR% Files","Sidebar.cab",,"i386"

2="%CDVD_NAME%","WIN51",,"i386"

so how do i do this?

maybe you could post a edited version of the inf. ?

Edited by jimmy

maybe you could post a edited version of the inf. ?

I dont have this inf file anymore, here is what you need to remove

ATV.Gad,ATV.Imgs,ATV.enUS,ATV.CSS,ATV.JS,BBC.Gad,BBC.Imgs,CH.Imgs,BBC.Dummy,BBC.
enUS,BBC.CSS,BBC.JS,Powr.Gad,Powr.CSS,Powr.Imgs,Powr.JS,CPUU.Gad,CPUU.Imgs,Digi.G
ad,Digi.CSS,Digi.Imgs,Digi.JS,Drive.Gad,Drive.Imgs,Drive.Set,Drive.Drv,Drive.BG,D
rive.enUS,Spacr.Gad,GCPU.Gad,GCPU.Imgs,GCPU.enUS,GCPU.CSS,GCPU.JS,GCPUbI.Gad,GCPI
bI.Imgs,GCPUbI.enUS,GCPUbi.CSS,GCPUbi.JS,IEm.Gad,IEm.Imgs,IEm.enUS,IEm.CSS,IEm.JS
,Int-Srch.Gad,Int-Srch.Imgs,Int-Srch.Butt,Int-Srch.enUS,Int-Srch.CSS,Int-Srch.JS,JoeJoe.Gad,JoeJoe.Def,JoeJoe.Inv,JoeJoe.CSS,Launch.Gad,Launch.Imgs,Launc
h.enUS,Launch.JS,WLClock.Gad,WLClock.Imgs,WLClock.Me,WLClock.enUS,WLClock.CSS,WLC
lock.JS,WLM.Gad,WLM.Connector,WLM.Imgs,WLM.Status,WLM.enUS,WLM.CSS,WLM.JS,LiveSrc
h.Gad,LiveSrch.Imgs,LiveSrch.enUS,MSNWea.Gad,MSNWea.Imgs,MSNWea.enUS,MSNWea.CSS,M
SNWea.JS,-CPU.Gad,-CPU.Imgs,-CPU.enUS,-CPU.CSS,-CPU.JS,NetU.Gad,NetU.Imgs,Recycle.Gad,Recycle.Imgs,Recycle.enUS,Recycle.CSS,Recy
cle.JS,RecycXP.Gad,RecycXP.Imgs,RecycXP.enUS,RecycXP.CSS,RecycXP.JS,Run.Gad,SPM.G
ad,SPM.Imgs,SPM.enUS,SPM.CSS,SPM.JS,SysInf.Gad,UltXC.Gad,UltXC.Imgs,UltXC.enUS,Ul
tXC.CSS,UltXC.JS,Up.Gad,Up.Imgs,Up.enUS,Up.Core,Up.CSS,VClock.Gad,VClock.Imgs,VCl
ock.enUS,VClock.CSS,VClock.JS,VLHClock.Gad,VLHClock.Imgs,VLHClock.enUS,VLHClock.C
SS,VLHClock.JS,vCalc.Gad,vCalc.CSS,vCalc.Imgs,vCalc.JS,WSPM.Gad,WSPM.Imgs,WSPM.en
US,WSPM.CSS,WSPM.JS,WiFi.Gad,WiFi.Imgs,WiFi.enUS,WiFi.CSS,WiFi.JS,WMP.Gad,WMP.BP,
WMP.BPI,WMP.DB,WMP.Imgs,WMP.Strm,WMP.Aero,WMP.Aero.s,WMP.Def,WMP.Def.m,WMP.IEXP,W
MP.Thumbs,X360.Gad,X360.Imgs,X360.enUS,X360.CSS,X360.JS,

I dont have this inf file anymore, here is what you need to remove

ATV.Gad,ATV.Imgs,ATV.enUS,ATV.CSS,ATV.JS,BBC.Gad,BBC.Imgs,CH.Imgs,BBC.Dummy,BBC.
enUS,BBC.CSS,BBC.JS,Powr.Gad,Powr.CSS,Powr.Imgs,Powr.JS,CPUU.Gad,CPUU.Imgs,Digi.
G
ad,Digi.CSS,Digi.Imgs,Digi.JS,Drive.Gad,Drive.Imgs,Drive.Set,Drive.Drv,Drive.BG,
D
rive.enUS,Spacr.Gad,GCPU.Gad,GCPU.Imgs,GCPU.enUS,GCPU.CSS,GCPU.JS,GCPUbI.Gad,GCP
I
bI.Imgs,GCPUbI.enUS,GCPUbi.CSS,GCPUbi.JS,IEm.Gad,IEm.Imgs,IEm.enUS,IEm.CSS,IEm.J
S
,Int-Srch.Gad,Int-Srch.Imgs,Int-Srch.Butt,Int-Srch.enUS,Int-Srch.CSS,Int-Srch.JS,JoeJoe.Gad,JoeJoe.Def,JoeJoe.Inv,JoeJoe.CSS,Launch.Gad,Launch.Imgs,Launc
h.enUS,Launch.JS,WLClock.Gad,WLClock.Imgs,WLClock.Me,WLClock.enUS,WLClock.CSS,WL
C
lock.JS,WLM.Gad,WLM.Connector,WLM.Imgs,WLM.Status,WLM.enUS,WLM.CSS,WLM.JS,LiveSr
c
h.Gad,LiveSrch.Imgs,LiveSrch.enUS,MSNWea.Gad,MSNWea.Imgs,MSNWea.enUS,MSNWea.CSS,
M
SNWea.JS,-CPU.Gad,-CPU.Imgs,-CPU.enUS,-CPU.CSS,-CPU.JS,NetU.Gad,NetU.Imgs,Recycle.Gad,Recycle.Imgs,Recycle.enUS,Recycle.CSS,Recy
cle.JS,RecycXP.Gad,RecycXP.Imgs,RecycXP.enUS,RecycXP.CSS,RecycXP.JS,Run.Gad,SPM.
G
ad,SPM.Imgs,SPM.enUS,SPM.CSS,SPM.JS,SysInf.Gad,UltXC.Gad,UltXC.Imgs,UltXC.enUS,U
l
tXC.CSS,UltXC.JS,Up.Gad,Up.Imgs,Up.enUS,Up.Core,Up.CSS,VClock.Gad,VClock.Imgs,VC
l
ock.enUS,VClock.CSS,VClock.JS,VLHClock.Gad,VLHClock.Imgs,VLHClock.enUS,VLHClock.
C
SS,VLHClock.JS,vCalc.Gad,vCalc.CSS,vCalc.Imgs,vCalc.JS,WSPM.Gad,WSPM.Imgs,WSPM.e
n
US,WSPM.CSS,WSPM.JS,WiFi.Gad,WiFi.Imgs,WiFi.enUS,WiFi.CSS,WiFi.JS,WMP.Gad,WMP.BP
WMP.BPI,WMP.DB,WMP.Imgs,WMP.Strm,WMP.Aero,WMP.Aero.s,WMP.Def,WMP.Def.m,WMP.IEXP,
W
MP.Thumbs,X360.Gad,X360.Imgs,X360.enUS,X360.CSS,X360.JS,

i've tried deleting the above but it still installs the shared gadgets.

is there anyone else on here that has or can get the .inf file that would maybe post an edited version that does'nt install the shared gadgets (only the default one's)?

i would be so thankfull for this.

thanks in advance.

Guest snakecracker

djblond:

I got this as well

but i think its the way the gadgets are installed.

if you try to reinstall the gadgets it might work

i don't know yet as I'm really busy!

but if you do say if it worked or not.

$|/|@|<

Edited by snakecracker