[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

How can i add the .gadget files which i download from http://vista.gallery.microsoft.com/vista/S....aspx?mkt=nl-nl

I add them in the Gadgets.exe and then de Gadgets Directory. But in my test install in VMware they aint working?

gaggetsul4.th.pngthpix.gif

You have to add the already extracted/installed gadgets folders not the raw compressed .gadget files

hmm kay.

so if i rightclick the .gadget and then unpack it with 7Zip and then add those files which were unpacked it will work?

Do i need to make directories in the gadgets folder? Like for different radio stations i make a map?

edit:

Did it like this, is this the right way:

ejwh2o.png

Extracted the .gadgets into the folders.

It seems to work in my current installation:D

Edited by Raoul

No, drag and drop the .Gadgets folders into the Gadgets or Shared Gadgets sub folders (wherever you prefer) of Gadgets.exe WinRAR sfx

gadetsfz8.jpg

Raoul make sure you download the latest version

BTW that reminds me...If you add data.bin from in the same folder as Alky_XP.exe it will install with your Vista serial info so you can play ultimate extras (just place it in svcpack)

dataea2.jpg

No, drag and drop the .Gadgets folders into the Gadgets or Shared Gadgets sub folders (wherever you prefer) of Gadgets.exe WinRAR sfx

gadetsfz8.jpg

Raoul make sure you download the latest version

BTW that reminds me...If you add data.bin from in the same folder as Alky_XP.exe it will install with your Vista serial info so you can play ultimate extras (just place it in svcpack)

dataea2.jpg

well how can i get that data.bin file

and thx for help

well i reinstalled alky manual with serial

and i found a file called data.bin in Program files\Alky for Applications\Libraries

is this what you meant and can i include as well the files from vista dvd in the setup or not?

and thx

Correct, now you can play texas holdem...it unlocks features if you have a valid ultimate serial

Well ok last question does that data.bin include the files from that files from vista or should i add them into a folder in the cd

and thx

You dont need those files, they are only used to validate the serial...once you have your data.bin you have ll you need to open up the ultimate extra feature of alky

oh :D i didnt know why this files needed in the first place

thx for the info and finaly i can add the games to xp