HI,Help me please.

I downloaded the sidebar,

But when I click + on the side bar

Nothing appears(gadget gallery empty)

Idk where the gadh=gets is and how to make it work and use it,

(Im confuse help please..

Edited by echizen18

I have a quesiton ,

I tihnk its the same thing,but pleas ehellpp./.

No its not the same question, but look at your Gadgets sub folders make sure they match what happens when you open a CMD window and type

lcid

You could also rename them all to en-US it will work on any language system

Guest snakecracker
is it so hard

Why would you want to hide it??? O_o

And no you don't need a reg file.

All you need to do is right click on the taskbar then go to system tray.

And then it should pop up with some other window and then have drop down menu's next to the programs names.

Just click on the one you want and select hide.

And your done.

Why would you want to hide it??? O_o

And no you don't need a reg file.

All you need to do is right click on the taskbar then go to system tray.

And then it should pop up with some other window and then have drop down menu's next to the programs names.

Just click on the one you want and select hide.

And your done.

thanx i know thise methode but its not really hide

i want to hide it like thise .reg do

the probleme he hide all the systeme tray icone

; Hide (remove) ALL System Tray icons

[HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"NoTrayItemsDisplay"=dword:00000001

hey there rick, nice little add-on for xp .. a must. I have few problems with the sidebar though. first things first, I'm running a xp pro sp3, newly installed, have done all the things mentioned on the first page etc. I have 3 problems, as you can see on the screenshot the first gadget is the weather gadget that comes with the program. it just says "getting data" non stop. the second (white) is the recycle bin. there are some gadgets that come out this way. and the last one, the one above the radio player is msn weather. it just is all blue like that. do you (or any of you other members) have any idea why those things are happening?

regards,

olaf

sidebar.jpg

Dear friends, I've managed to install windows sidebar on my XP SP3 PT-PT

Everything's ok, except the "moeda" (in english maybe currency, I don't know the name in the english version)

Whatever is the gadget that compares the value of the currency of different countries...

Isn't working...

Everything's at 0 ...

Can you help?

Or can you get me a similar Gadget?

Many thanks!

"Windows XP SP3 ALL" NOT!! :thumbsdown_anim: :thumbsdown_anim: :thumbsdown_anim:

Is it difficult for the original poster and possibly creator of this thread/app to post on the first post by the download link:

THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS XP 64-BIT VERSION

ONLY WORKS WITH XP X32 WITH SP3

????????

You are not willing to offer any help to X64 user as you have stated "Sorry x64 users you are not getting any help", please don't release something that you claim works on "all" and then offer no support.

and for the poster "ambo" that claims he install on X64, If i was a mod i would remove that post for it is full it. No one else that followed your instruction to the "T" has been able to install this on X64 yet you have a magical setup that allowed you to do it. Right! Photoshop is a great tool to have when you try to make yourself look smarter then you really are, but we can all figure out what you really do with your time specially after posting an image of your Windows XP x32 desktop and a fat cow with her butt up in the air on your side bar. Good try though you fooled allot of people including me into thinking you were on to something. :thumbsdown_anim:

Go ahead let the flames begin I will not be here to read. :thumbsup_anim:

Troll!

Since there was never a SP3 for x64 XP, the first (and second) post is 100% correct.

Maybe since you won't be back, you can use your free time to learn to read properly. Or you can learn to use a decent OS since even M$ is shaking off XP-64.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Guest snakecracker
Go ahead let the flames begin I will not be here to read. :thumbsup_anim:

I'm sure you won't be once you get banned.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed Alky For Applications then Windows Sidebar..

Then I tried installing this gadget http://blog.orbmu2k.de/sidebar-gadgets/net...-sidebar-gadget

It's a network traffic monitoring gadget. It works on my windows vista computer, but dont know why it jz doesn't on my Windows XP SP3...

I cant select the network interface to monitor. The "Select Network Interface" is just blank (Please refer to attachment).

I've tried installing another gadget with similar function, and the same happened. How do i make it work? The WLAN API is included in winxp SP3 already right? I've tried installing that but it says I already have the latest version...

post-16958-1246395807.jpg

Edited by megamall

Hi,

since a couple of days I recieve virus warning for the original "wlsrvc.dll". I downloaded the hole package again under linux to see if there is the same problem with the "fresh" file. It is! Here is the link to the virustotal.com result:

http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/c34b...ee32-1247330463

Am I the only one? False positiv?

Thanks in advance

Everything's ok, except the "moeda" (in english maybe currency, I don't know the name in the english version)

Whatever is the gadget that compares the value of the currency of different countries...

Isn't working...

Everything's at 0 ...

Can you help?

Could you PLEASE help?

Many thanks!

Isn't working...

Everything's at 0 ...

Can you help?

Could you PLEASE help?

Many thanks!

Asked and answerd http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?s=&...ost&p=49372

Use google