[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Same for me no wireless gadget but all seems to be working well.

The only problem I had was when i had open Nero to burn a cd and had switched from full ---> express Nero and it crashed my sidebar. This happened twice. I was able to restart the sidebar and it was all good again, seems to be random. I was just curious if anyone had any other instability. Maybe it was a freak thing but running VIAO it only crashed probably 3 times ever.

But when I want to install alky it says:

"An other version of this program is always been installed. The installation of this Version can't continued. To configure or uninstall the actual version..."

But when I want to install alky it says:

"An other version of this program is always been installed. The installation of this Version can't continued. To configure or uninstall the actual version..."

I encounter same problem when trying to install it manual...but I manage uninstal VAIOXP using some other advanced uninstall program that shows hidden updates and programs like Uninstall Tool...so I manage to uninstall it with no problems...cause You wont see VAIO entry in regular CP add/remove programs...

sometimes my sidebar will crash when using other apps, Nero sometimes will do it when switching to nero xpress, and a program here and there. Is there anything that will fix that? Its not a huge deal since it only happens like one in a whole week of computing.

Oh, err sorry. It says, "The application couldn't be initialized (0xc0000135). Click on "OK" to close the application". Everytime i click on okay, the popup comes again, but the sidebar runs in background, just this messenger gadget give me this popups all over again (bad english, i know -.-)